Bovine Bardiche Gone PS4

Console Discussion
Hi guys, haven't seen one so far this season, solo Paragon 1023, seen LOADS of puzzles and ancient puzzles, no bardiche even from numerous rare polearm upgrades. Removed from this patch? Manybe due to stability issues?
define "numerous" upgrade from rare

that is a 1:5 ratio shot so if you just take 5 rares it is 20%

try 20 rares or go full retard full 60 rares

if 60 rares & not even a single Bardiche than yes come back here & complain about the issue but if just A SINGLE Bardiche drop or forge you got your answer :)

have fun grinding or upgrading let us know the answer :)
Mission accepted, will report back shortly.
I made a few and even found a few. My partner in crime even found one when I was helping him level up
Run out of mats but here's the results:
19 Heart Slaughter
16 Pledge

My previous run was 30 upgrades also with only the above two. Is it because I'm only playing WD?

Edit: I just checked D3Planner and WD only has HS and PoC available from Kadala. Is this why I only get these two when upgrading Polearms at the cube?
What class are you? Polearms will almost never drop for Necromancers or Demon Hunters.
Yeah, WD so I figure it's the same, kinda sucks. Will upgrade rares on a lvl 1 Sader at some point.
no kidding mate

I believe because you are P1023 you need exp pool since you play further you might think it helps you in a way

I mean if you are going to play throughout season I might suggest you run story mode instead... it might take 1hr-2 hr at most but think of it in the long run

endless exp pool once you are doing grinding grift or make a crusader but that is a T13 crusader(although a long route to take) borvine should drops quite high & you have an insane amount of DB due it is a T13 cru
I got a few from this season. So it just sounds like bad luck for you or good luck for me.

It's random!
I got one playing as a wiz...about my seasonal average for that drop with that class.
05/29/2019 06:59 AMPosted by NikeoNZ
Run out of mats but here's the results:
19 Heart Slaughter
16 Pledge

My previous run was 30 upgrades also with only the above two. Is it because I'm only playing WD?

Edit: I just checked D3Planner and WD only has HS and PoC available from Kadala. Is this why I only get these two when upgrading Polearms at the cube?

Sounds about right......... i think it was Seaosn 12 when Blizz made the drop rates of legendary items equal (example Furnace didn't have the lowest drop rate of 2h legendary maces anymore) and it did "feel" pretty equal so to speak. I didn't keep track of my results but, then again i didn't have any times where i upgraded a whole bunch of weapons and a whole bunch of 1 item and nothing of the other.

Like always when Blizzard fixes something its only for a Seaosn or 2. Drop rates are horrible again on upgrading rares, constant dead ends and repeat maps on almost every GR again lol.........