Where is the Druid?

General Discussion
Where is the Amazon?
Diablo 4
in my dreams -_-
D2
05/31/2019 10:52 AMPosted by Sage
Where is the Amazon?

Let's wait to blizzcon announcement. They would not release before blizzcon. They want to surprise positively all fans.

But for that. This can't be just more one DLC. It has to be one expansion. Console players hate DLC just to expand one character without new content/end game content. Let's see. I'm very hopefull for this blizcon.

I bet they will announce druid to skip the DI fiasco last blizcon. But WETHER it's just one DLC i would get very dissapointed again.
I can say for sure that at one point the Druid was in development. Back when they did the few live streams on the necro at one point one of the devs went off on a tangent about the druid and the mechanics of SS for him. It was totally out of the blue and off the subject at hand. So,It would appear that they were at one point working on a DLC Druid class that was focused on the SS side of his ability's more than the summon side Ele side .

If that is still an option at some point we will all have to wait and see .
05/31/2019 11:09 AMPosted by PardalBR
I'm very hopefull for this blizcon.

Unless you're a Chinese mobile phone gamer I have no idea why.
Where is the Amazon?

Its what the DH is, a mix of amazon, assassin
D2 Boomers reminiscing of old times.

Adorable.
Your imagination.
I'm glad they added the Javazon to HotS so I can at least play her there.

Still waiting for a SS druid though.
05/31/2019 11:49 AMPosted by Masq
Where is the Amazon?

the butchery that is Multishot, Rockets or Grenades looks nothing like the D2 single target focused Amazon. I know the intent was what you mentioned, but they f*cked it up real bad.
yeah! we need Druid and Assassin with Amazon too :D
certainly not in that garbage game.
05/31/2019 01:56 PMPosted by Wyrmheart

the butchery that is Multishot, Rockets or Grenades looks nothing like the D2 single target focused Amazon. I know the intent was what you mentioned, but they f*cked it up real bad.

A single target focused class would be garbage in D3.

And you should know that.
He lives in your butthole
D2 Its a great game.
Where is the Amazon?

DH serve the game play of Bowazon, while Spearazon is not my cup of tea, so my question is :-

Where is my Javazon?

:-)
Where is the Amazon?

Stop freakin saying this FARCE

DH is NOT an Amazon
05/31/2019 05:18 PMPosted by Orrion
A single target focused class would be garbage in D3.

And you should know that.

Spoken like someone that never played a Javazon.

Herd the ENTIRE cow level to one spot, throw ONE javelin (if you had enough charms and +skill gear) and it's like an uber cold elemental arrow. Each javelin has a chance to pierce, if it pierces it has a chance to split, splits have a chance to split.

Seriously, cleared the ENTIRE LEVEL in the most AOE fashion you could ever want.