Training dummy” please?

General Discussion
Is there any way we can get a training dummy in town that would represent a gr guardian at like 110, 120 , 130, 140 .....
It would be nice to have this in town to train with?
Is this a good or bad idea??
I think it's a good idea, after all, it would make testing new builds more practical.
Grim Dawn has these in towns, you can whack them and see how hard you hit.
No third party add-ons can be used. (like Recount in WOW). WOuld be nice to have some sort of damage meter.
05/15/2019 01:38 PMPosted by Undertaker

Is this a good or bad idea??

Not like a dummie. This would be copy/paste from other rpgs.

It would have to be one original diablo like-ish idea:

Guardian of Greater Rift Portal

Pay 1 ramaladni gift so you open a Guardian of Greater Rift realm portal - there lives all greater rifts guardian - you select the difficult equal GR. The map will just fit our screen size (vrey small map *just our actual screen on monitor map - we don't want to walk a lot to find 1 monster right ?) and 5 floors with 5 guardian greater rifts.
Something like a rift boss portal? Where we wouldn't have to kill mobs and fight just the rift boss? That would be interesting to see.
05/15/2019 04:19 PMPosted by SeuTiBeun
Something like a rift boss portal? Where we wouldn't have to kill mobs and fight just the rift boss? That would be interesting to see.

Then there will be post made "Why can't the practice portal RG drop keys and mats?"

That would be good. And it would fit very well to test until unknowed builds yet. Make it blizzard.
05/15/2019 04:46 PMPosted by Chetanji

Then there will be post made "Why can't the practice portal RG drop keys and mats?"

Well it wouldn't drop any keys if you already use a key to get into it. In my image I see Nephalem Obelisk having 3 options. Nephalem Rift, Greater Rift, Rift Arena. So a Rift Arena you can choose which level just like how you would with a Greater Rift plus needing a key to get in, and when your in that Rift Arena you just fight boss. I'm not sure what the rewards and drops would be though. Literally just like a D2 Uber but this way you can fight difficulty level GR110 or GR 140+.