im not feeling this season17 at all

General Discussion
so like i hit 70, did the seasonal stuff in order to get my green set, i did a 75gr afterwards and now im supposed to grind like crazy in order to get an ANCIENT item in every slot (that are half decent aswell) to like play the seasononal game it was intendet to? i dont know dude the drop rates should have been buffed aswell a little since i wont be suprised if players just tryhard to get high on the ladder with full sets while the others who want to have fun stay behind
05/23/2019 12:36 AMPosted by Pesado
play the seasononal game it was intendet to?

The way the seasonal game works is you do the journey
Just because you get a buff doesn't mean you have to use it
And the problem with that is?

Generally speaking, if you don't put in the time, you won't get very far in this game anyway.

It's the nature of grinding games.

Do you think these people using sets won't be looking for close to perfect ancient/primal peices too?

I personally will be using a set until I have at least all ancient peices for the LoN build I want to finish off.

Either way, play the way you like. But FYI, there are a few classes who's LoN builds are actually top notch and are out performing all their sets.
so like i hit 70, did the seasonal stuff in order to get my green set, i did a 75gr afterwards and now im supposed to grind like crazy in order to get an ANCIENT item in every slot (that are half decent aswell) to like play the seasononal game it was intendet to? i dont know dude the drop rates should have been buffed aswell a little since i wont be suprised if players just tryhard to get high on the ladder with full sets while the others who want to have fun stay behind

I know this may be a shocker to you. But it’s season 17. So it has been done 17 times right now. And people enjoy doing it.

And i know another thing that may shock you. Is that people enjoy doing a fresh start in grinding games. Not everyone likes to hit the 1% wall and keep playing.

I myself get around 30-40 hours into a season almost every time. That’s about how long it takes before I’m bored or something else comes up to play. Like Poe league resets. Or grinding out face it hub for a chance to win some csgo skins.

Everyone is different

I did not realize that D3 was marketed to the dumb valley high school girl. My advice would be spend more time focusing on your english homework
"Grind like crazy" = Just play the game with some fun builds.
Well, at least it will be easier to complete the conquest "The Thrill".
05/23/2019 08:46 AMPosted by Thorbalt

I did not realize that D3 was marketed to the dumb valley high school girl. My advice would be spend more time focusing on your english homework

*English
Boo hoo