Console drop rates

Console Discussion
The main issue I have with playing on console, XB1, is that the drop rates are so skewed and I can’t even figure out how so it could be worked to an advantage.
I have two friends that play with me, so 3 players, on 2 xboxes. No matter how we divvy up the screens one specific, it’s always the same friend, ends up with crap droprates. The other two will be decked in nearly full legendary, ancient or set gear while the last one is still entirely in rare. And we’ve tried every possible combo to fix the issue and it just doesn’t pan out.
Even changing classes or letting the unlucky one do ALL THE WORK, they get zilch. And somehow even when they do get set or legendary they have worse stats than their rare gear but are still 20-40% weaker than the other two and have no special tactics or abilities. It just makes the game unfun and unplayable after a point for them.
sounds like hes got the drop curse. Here is what you do to fix that:

1) walk around a chair 3 times backwards clucking like a chicken.
2) click your heels 3 times chanting theres no drops in diablo 3.
3) stand on your head and drink a beer.

Doing that will break the curse and he will get at least 4 legendary drops in the first ancient vault you guys do.
05/28/2019 03:55 AMPosted by Taetew

Doing that will break the curse and he will get at least 4 legendary drops in the first ancient vault you guys do.

She’s pregnant. Would a root beer work?
06/19/2019 09:05 PMPosted by SkwishyFox
05/28/2019 03:55 AMPosted by Taetew

She’s pregnant. Would a root beer work?

Expectations subverted.
05/26/2019 10:13 AMPosted by SkwishyFox
The main issue I have with playing on console, XB1, is that the drop rates are so skewed and I can’t even figure out how so it could be worked to an advantage.
I have two friends that play with me, so 3 players, on 2 xboxes. No matter how we divvy up the screens one specific, it’s always the same friend, ends up with crap droprates. The other two will be decked in nearly full legendary, ancient or set gear while the last one is still entirely in rare. And we’ve tried every possible combo to fix the issue and it just doesn’t pan out.
Even changing classes or letting the unlucky one do ALL THE WORK, they get zilch. And somehow even when they do get set or legendary they have worse stats than their rare gear but are still 20-40% weaker than the other two and have no special tactics or abilities. It just makes the game unfun and unplayable after a point for them.

Here’s a trick. Next time this happens, sign in as a fourth account and play on that one.
06/19/2019 09:57 PMPosted by Brogetoku
05/26/2019 10:13 AMPosted by SkwishyFox

Here’s a trick. Next time this happens, sign in as a fourth account and play on that one.

So have an extra account that’s not doing anything? And no it’s only us two playing mostly.
Drop rates are same on all platforms. Fact.