Blizzard News of Primal Cube Recipe

General Discussion
Two or three days ago I found a Diablo news article on my android phone that spoke of a primal cube recipe that cost 10K bounty caches to turn a yellow into a Primal.

Five minutes later the link was dead and story disappeared.

This is not a Troll post, I actually saw this story.

Guess it was either fake news or someone leaked the truth and after Blizzard found it on the web, was inta-killed.

Personally, I think it is a waste to farm 10K bounty caches for one primal.
Kinda ridiculous time and energy waste.
It wasn't your phone. It was the voices inside your head.....
04/23/2019 02:57 PMPosted by Chetanji
This is not a Troll post, I actually saw this story.

I'll take 10k forge materials for "s--t that didn't happen", Alex.
How would 10,000 caches fit into 17 stash tabs?
04/23/2019 03:09 PMPosted by Jazz
It wasn't your phone. It was the voices inside your head.....

Love it m8. Pretty funny reply.

Seriously, I actually saw that post I speak of.
04/23/2019 03:13 PMPosted by Meteorblade

The caches are kept in the crafting material thingy!

What I read was 10K of bounty materials. My mistake.
04/23/2019 03:14 PMPosted by Chetanji

The caches are kept in the crafting material thingy!

What I read was 10K of bounty materials. My mistake.

Sorry, but this reeks of BS.

And, even if it were true, 10k bounty mats for a random Primal from a yellow is absolutely ridiculous.

"It's going to be gated over 5 seasons. Trust us - we're listening"...
Personally, I think it is a waste to farm 10K bounty caches for one primal.
Kinda ridiculous time and energy waste.

04/23/2019 03:28 PMPosted by Orrion
Sorry, but this reeks of BS.

And, even if it were true, 10k bounty mats for a random Primal from a yellow is absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed!
But I saw it on the news m8!
What might work is if the Primal Recipe was for an

Ancient Item => Primal version.
Two or three days ago I found a Diablo news article on my android phone that spoke of a primal cube recipe that cost 10K bounty caches to turn a yellow into a Primal.

If you give me 10k of each bounty mat, I'll give you a random primal from my stash.

Seems to me he meant 10k cache materials.
This reminds me of the other day when i walked into the post office. I seen this tall blonde lady blowing into an envelope. I stood back with this curious look on my face. Finally i asked her " Excuse but may i ask what you are doing ? " She replied " I am sending a voicemail "
Even 10k cache mats is waaay to much work for a primal that is random. Even 1k per try would be too much. Casuals will never farm like that and those idiots that have 3k paragon + already have enough advantage. This is complete waste of time and a bad mechanic...
10K mats?
Even with just 1K mats i would not bother with it...
I only need 100 reforges to turn a legendary into a primal. that costs way less mats.

I'd be thrilled if they added a new material from salvaging primals and use that as a cube recipe. 10 primal mats to get a primal should be fair
The chance to reforge a legendary to get a primal is about 1 in 400 chances. With 10k mats, you can reforge 2000 times. Lets say what you said is true you are probably better off reforging legendaries if you have enough soul than to upgrade a yellow to a primal. With those 10k mats you'll probably end up with about 5 primals just reforging legendaries.
Maybe you've seen it, but it's also probably been false. Blizzard is not immune to "hakers".
04/23/2019 06:27 PMPosted by MerLock
The chance to reforge a legendary to get a primal is about 1 in 400 chances. With 10k mats, you can reforge 2000 times. Lets say what you said is true you are probably better off reforging legendaries if you have enough soul than to upgrade a yellow to a primal. With those 10k mats you'll probably end up with about 5 primals just reforging legendaries.

Plus you would end up with a primal version of the item you want, not a random primal of whatever the yellow item was.
Guys, it’s simple. Someone with 10k bounty mats put in the mats with one yellow and press transmute. End of discussion?