Looking for Inarius builds

Necromancer
I am confused how to play Inarius:
a. Blood Nova with iron rose?
b. Melee scythe?
c. Bone Spear?
d. Thorns?

I am looking at two builds: a high end pusher for high gr and a fun n easy build for those lazy times.

thanks.
icy vein has a Inarius generator (i.e. scythe) build that looks interesting. It claims it can do high GR pushing (weaker than the LON thorn build but still interesting).

I think it also has a speed farming variant.
I'm currently playing blood nova inarius with iron rose, it's pretty good for clearing trash but it really needs stricken for higher GR bosses. It's kind of like the opposite of Thorns Crusader - very high AoE damage, while its ST is almost nonexistent if there's only one enemy.

And on higher GRs if you ever die to the boss you might as well give up because you will get oneshot without your bone armor stacks.

But in general Inarius isn't good for high pushing, if you want to push really high, LoN thorns necro is the way to go.
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/YuhunSuhan-21370/hero/95312520

My Inarius Nova build works amazing on Rifts. Kills eveything very fast both mobs, elites and bosses, maybe it's the new thrash killer on gr parties waiting for the new meta
I'm a little confused about the Icy-Veins-Talent and skill choice for the Melee-Inarius.

Singu-Mages only for Bosses? And Command every time possible to get higher def und the explo dmg?

Sorry, i'm a total Necro-Noob. :-( For now T13 is hard for me...
As said before on this thread, Inarius is kinda bad for GR pushing. It has potential, but you need really optimised gear to push with it. (Didn't test it, but I will try Icy veins build for speed T16)

I looked at your profile for giving you advices. Gear first:
- Stay in T13, maybe even in T11/T10. You're pretty low geared, don't focus about difficulty. Optimise your farming, lower difficulty, lower time to kill mobs. You will gear and xp faster.
- Try to focus on these items with your Kanai Cube recipes:
Krysbin ring in the cube, your DPS will Skyrocket.
Dayntee's binding for damage reduction.
Try to get Avarice's gem, and pick a gold=armor belt. It helped me a lot to gain toughness.
- Focus on GR push later, you'll be stomped without unicity/dayntee's binding. Socket some rubies/diamond's to get a little more tankyness.

For skills:
- Singularity is for dumping your essence as fast as possible, since Leger's Disdain procs with essence regenerations.
- Skeleton command's with poison rune allow you to stack one more time for your Nayr, and works as an essence spender.

Hope this will help you :)
05/20/2019 03:22 AMPosted by Myst

I looked at your profile for giving you advices. Gear first:
- Stay in T13, maybe even in T11/T10. You're pretty low geared, don't focus about difficulty. Optimise your farming, lower difficulty, lower time to kill mobs. You will gear and xp faster.
- Try to focus on these items with your Kanai Cube recipes:
Krysbin ring in the cube, your DPS will Skyrocket.
Dayntee's binding for damage reduction.
Try to get Avarice's gem, and pick a gold=armor belt. It helped me a lot to gain toughness.
- Focus on GR push later, you'll be stomped without unicity/dayntee's binding. Socket some rubies/diamond's to get a little more tankyness.
Yeah i know... my gear. :-) I'll work on it.

05/20/2019 03:22 AMPosted by Myst
For skills:
- Singularity is for dumping your essence as fast as possible, since Leger's Disdain procs with essence regenerations.
- Skeleton command's with poison rune allow you to stack one more time for your Nayr, and works as an essence spender.

Hope this will help you :)
This helps! Thanks alot!!

As i said: Necro-Noob ^^
The best speedfarm for Inarius in my opinion is CorpseMancer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfAFiGwq4A&feature=youtu.be
05/14/2019 06:00 PMPosted by Astig
I am confused how to play Inarius:
a. Blood Nova with iron rose?
b. Melee scythe?
c. Bone Spear?
d. Thorns?

I am looking at two builds: a high end pusher for high gr and a fun n easy build for those lazy times.

thanks.
I have found corpse explosive rather powerful and satisfying to use.
Sorry for high jacking this thread but could someone take a look at my season 17 necro and tell me where im going wrong? Thanks in advance. I'm struggling in t14.
You're missing one of the most important parts of this build.

Krysbin's Sentence.
05/27/2019 02:44 PMPosted by Gizmo
You're missing one of the most important parts of this build.

Krysbin's Sentence.

I actually have that. my paper doll shows it
05/27/2019 12:26 PMPosted by Sundrnrun
Sorry for high jacking this thread but could someone take a look at my season 17 necro and tell me where im going wrong? Thanks in advance. I'm struggling in t14.

Since ur using corpse lance, either remove Aquila and cube the Corpsewhisper Pauldrons, or remove the Amulet and put rrog in and equip the shoulders.
05/28/2019 06:06 AMPosted by SolarNova
Since ur using corpse lance, either remove Aquila and cube the Corpsewhisper Pauldrons, or remove the Amulet and put rrog in and equip the shoulders.

if he/she removes aquila, he starts dying from angry shrubs rustling in the wind
05/27/2019 12:26 PMPosted by Sundrnrun

You are missing Bloodtide blade... your losing out on 400% damage on Death nova

Look at my Necro.. pretty much what you want to copy. (Softcore)
Got a gr 90 Down with my blood nova- iron rose.

Using tag's fang and the each enemy near you, you get 400 to nova damage. I am tanky as hell. Face tanks the gr 90 boss poison dude who does the big ground effect. Had a bane of the powerful on for that clear. Haven't changed over to stricken yet. Easy to get through the trash. Just pop in the middle of an elite pack and aoe. Time with with your bone armor stun.