Diablo 2 Shortcut Every Time I...

General Discussion
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on. I have Diablo II installed on my pc because I like going back to it every now and then. I'll delete the shortcut off of my desktop, however whenever I launch the Blizzard Launcher the shortcut comes back. Seems to of started some time this week. Anyone know what the deal is?
This is the Diablo 3 forums. shoo!
05/17/2019 08:59 AMPosted by TrvAix
This is the Diablo 3 forums. shoo!

Yeah well there isn't a Diablo II forum on b.net so you and everyone else who downvoted my question can shove that attitude of yours right up your dark ring.
but there is a d2 forum
good luck getting any question answered here. these forums are filled with narrowminded nerd !@#$s. so, ask something and get either no answer or page full of something that makes you want to kill your self
05/17/2019 08:49 AMPosted by Mahboobehs
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on. I have Diablo II installed on my pc because I like going back to it every now and then. I'll delete the shortcut off of my desktop, however whenever I launch the Blizzard Launcher the shortcut comes back. Seems to of started some time this week. Anyone know what the deal is?

Seems very strange as the Blizzard Launcher has no ties to Diablo II. But I'd check the settings of the launcher, I know you can have create a shortcut to Diablo 3 and other Blizzard titles you have installed.