Jade Harvester Not Working

Bug Report
The 6-piece damage bonus for 10k seconds of damage is not working. The damage reduction procs, but it then pulls all the Haunt dots off the enemies without doing damage.

2-piece is working just fine, with Haunt into Haunt still doing massive damage. For some reason the aoe from Soul Harvest not working though. :(
Alright so I found that adding in locusts makes it proc, but I don't understand why that is. Haunt is a DOT, so why is it not consumed by itself with 6-piece bonus?
05/18/2019 01:29 PMPosted by Pookhunter
Alright so I found that adding in locusts makes it proc, but I don't understand why that is. Haunt is a DOT, so why is it not consumed by itself with 6-piece bonus?
Ask other players on Witch Doctor forum. It is what the forum for.
Im actually having the complete opposite problem, I have the 6 set but the dmg reduction is NOT proccing at all.
So yesterday , when I got the full set , was great hitting 60b+ Harvests hitting 40b Haunt all was wonderful , this morning going into T16 , 5 minutes later after hitting a normal pack I was like Damn blizzard really pumped the HP of minions into trillions oh yeah a challenge.
Then realized i was hitting 900k Hits with Harvest , really blizzard you broke Jade Harvester 3 days into the Session......FIX IT
05/19/2019 09:54 PMPosted by FloreaBogdan
So yesterday , when I got the full set , was great hitting 60b+ Harvests hitting 40b Haunt all was wonderful , this morning going into T16 , 5 minutes later after hitting a normal pack I was like Damn blizzard really pumped the HP of minions into trillions oh yeah a challenge.
Then realized i was hitting 900k Hits with Harvest , really blizzard you broke Jade Harvester 3 days into the Session......FIX IT

Not a bug. Nothing to fix. User error.
05/19/2019 09:54 PMPosted by FloreaBogdan
really blizzard you broke Jade Harvester 3 days into the Session......FIX IT

You inability to read or understand how the set works can't be fixed by Blizzard I do not even play WD and can already see why it doesn't work, a little tip if you do not know how a build works do not change it from which ever site you copied it.
Use the passive skill creeping death.
Same here. 6-piece damage bonus not working on jade harvester.
Ist ripping off the dots but does not the 10k sec damage.
2-piece bonus, and 4-piece bonus works. So i´m Walking spamming haunt to do damage.
Please fix it.
07/07/2019 04:57 AMPosted by KrankerTyp
Same here. 6-piece damage bonus not working on jade harvester.
Ist ripping off the dots but does not the 10k sec damage.
2-piece bonus, and 4-piece bonus works. So i´m Walking spamming haunt to do damage.
Please fix it.
Look at your seasonal WD, just user error. Copy your build from your non-seasonal WD please. No bugs.