A quick word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Seems that the post got the limit, 5300 posts without any feedback or improved communication.

So I suggest if that post can be deleted since its completely usseles and even if the cap is increased we will not get any feedback at all.

RIP.
get a life.
Lets all continues the discussion here.

It is no surprise to anyone that those in charge don't know or care about Diablo.

First they dump the game out in the state it was in,

Then spend 6+ years plopping sets in the mail trying to dazzle players with "eleventy thousand percent damage..."

Then they announce some worthless little kids phone game....

The fact that they did not even bother posting again in that thread, in all that time is nothing but the title of the book we have been pouring over since 2012....
Gotta keep the dream alive, come on Blizzard, WE ARE LISTENING.
lol, Hacktivision left us on "read".
06/02/2019 09:02 PMPosted by BlessedWrath
lol, Hacktivision left us on "read".

Expected anything different?
I would love to get a quick word from Blizzard on the post about a SOLO realm that many people are very interested in.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771317050?page=1
06/03/2019 11:15 AMPosted by Thax
Expected anything different?

I did not.
We are now in June and still nothing!

Posted by Nevalistis 11/29/2018 09:01 AM

We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -
06/02/2019 11:23 AMPosted by Shurgosa
First they dump the game out in the state it was in,

Then spend 6+ years plopping sets in the mail trying to dazzle players with "eleventy thousand percent damage..."

If what Jason Schreier in his article about the future of Diablo says is true, then they probably put all these massive multipliers on sets and legendaries instead of improving itemization in other ways, because most of the D3 team was transferred to work on the next Diablo title.

The timing would fit, because according to Schreier the D3 team was told to just finish RoS and polish it afterwards with a more rudimentary crew briefly before RoS was shipped. These massive multipliers on sets and legendaries came in later patches after RoS was already out.

So it is likely that they just used these multipliers as a band-aid, because they didn't have enough manpower to overhaul the itemization system or improve it in other ways, since there was only a rudimentary crew working on D3.
06/03/2019 08:01 PMPosted by clueso
If what Jason Schreier in his article about the future of Diablo says is true, then they probably put all these massive multipliers on sets and legendaries instead of improving itemization in other ways, because most of the D3 team was transferred to work on the next Diablo title.

It could very well be true. Unfortunately I don't have any faith in them at all, ever due to how Diablo 3 was handled from release on-wards, So I will believe about D4 what I read in reviews :P

I don't think that the D3 devs lost their credibility due to the fact that they couldn't fix itemization, I think they lost it when they created Itemization that needed to be fixed.

But as usual, fingers=crossed and wallet=closed :l
We will start to get hints around mid-September. I really doubt the next Diablo title will be badly received, but Blizzcon is now less than 5 months away. A lot can happen in that time and the teams are playing close to the vest for the simple reason that they do not want a repeat of the disaster that was last year.

They are, however, hard at work on something. By not going to Gamescon, that much was surmised. What is it and Will it be revealed at Blizzcon? are the hot questions that come to mind. I will admit my curiosity has been piqued. Patience is a virtue, use it wisely.
Flash news, I just came back from the future.
Blizzard does listen!
I spotted a blog from the Diablo Community Manager in January 2021 where he noted, and I quote (from his, for now, future blog) "we noticed in the past, like with Thax in 2019, that fans are waiting eagerly for feedback. it's good to know we have such fans! We should put up something before next year. Maybe an Easter egg or something!"

So, here you have it! :P
remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons remove seasons x 10
06/03/2019 06:53 PMPosted by Avalon

Just think how hot the forges must be by now!
06/04/2019 12:59 AMPosted by Meteorblade

Yeah they are so hot, they almost being burned alive by the heat.

I think they will reveal all in Blizzcon, and we will not have any information before, as usual. I will just watch Blizzcon to see Red Shirt guy ask some questions, that's all. I sincerely hope they learned something from their past mistake.

I feel it like this:
- Yay DI is ready Nephalems, go DL it on your phones!
- New season theme for DIII! So exciting, we buffed 2 legendaries this season! We had tons of suggestions, but we didn't buff the most requested one!
- Here some artworks from DIV, but we cancelled the project again. Lolz

*sigh*. We won't have any informations before, great improvement in the communication pipeline.
06/04/2019 12:59 AMPosted by Meteorblade

The forges must be burning so hot that they destroyed all of the projects, they no longer have anything to revel "over the course of the coming year."
just give it a break guys. Don't expect anything and when something do comes around you will be pleasantly surprised or disappointed. Time alone will tell.
06/04/2019 06:24 AMPosted by Avalon
The forges must be burning so hot that they destroyed all of the projects, they no longer have anything to revel "over the course of the coming year."

You seem to be thinking we get Diablo 3 projects only. They have shared new projects, they just are not ones most people are super excited by.

-Switch Loot Goblin Amibo thing (Dec 2018)
-Season themes and QoL updates for D3. (Announced Nov 2018, Patch 2.6.4 is released Jan 2019)
-Diablo art book (Announced Jan 2019 for Fall 2019 release)
-Book of Adria Beastiary book (Feb 2019 release)
-Diablo 1 released on GoG and playable on modern systems (March 2019 release)(this one is kind of cool)
-Patch 2.65 for D3 (released May 2019)

With regard to a formal apology, I gave up. It would have to come from Management way above our D3 team and we are not getting it. All we are going to get is the PR and Legal approved statement we already have.

At this point, we know they big thing we want to hear about is a new PC game. Until they do that I don't think anyone on this forum will be happy, no matter how many other projects for the franchise they have going.
"but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of."

If this is referring to books as you believe, I will just go to the bar and have a cold one, or six! Drinks on me boys and girls, up to $300, you can even get some chicken wings.