Before the Blizzcon Ticket Sales go live...

General Discussion
... please tell us in broad, but clear words what to expect for Diablo at this years Blizzcon.

Last year we were given the impression (whether intentionally or unintentionally doesn't matter) that something big is coming for Diablo at Blizzcon 2018 and many people bought Blizzcon tickets because they were expecting Diablo 4, a Diablo prequel, a Diablo 2 remaster or something big, but not a mobile game (which most of us would probably just consider a minor side project).

Therefore, to avoid further inconveniences, I would like to ask if we can get a heads-up on what to expect for Diablo at this years Blizzcon before the ticket sales get live. And with that I don't mean that you have to tell us exactly what is going to happen, but just in broad, but clear terms tell us if it is going to something bigger (aka D4, D2 remaster, Diablo prequel, a Diablo game in the style of God of War or Skyrim, etc.), something smaller (aka more mobile game related stuff, a Diablo card game, etc), or nothing at all.

ty
It'll either be Diablo 3 or "Diablo" 4, but most likely not a D2 Remaster as Brevik himself said that there's little Blizz can do..
04/25/2019 02:54 PMPosted by clueso
... please tell us in broad, but clear words what to expect for Diablo at this years Blizzcon.

They'll over-promise and under-deliver. Its what they do.
LMAO. I can save on the digital "lies" footprint.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlnwhllfheu

They will tell you the same thing ... "there are multiple porjects for diablo" or so

....and even then, I wouldn't expect much!
Therefore, to avoid further inconveniences, I would like to ask if we can get a heads-up on what to expect for Diablo at this years Blizzcon before the ticket sales get live.

Or you could just avoid all the hype and not buy a ticket until they have something concrete you want to go see. I, personally, would never buy a Blizzcon ticket off a hype video. I doubt they have ever released anything at Blizzcon that couldn't wait for it to pop up 15 minutes later on youtube.
04/25/2019 03:11 PMPosted by MADKAT
It'll either be Diablo 3 or "Diablo" 4

I don't think we're ever going to see anything else related to new D3 content as they've largely given up on the game after 7 years. We're just getting some item and set adjustments here and there each season.

I'm sure they're well aware of the epic fail at Blizzcon 2018 and know this; that they'll have to give something big.
My guess is D4 announcement with some early concept art/game footage/skill and gear progression etc...
04/25/2019 03:23 PMPosted by Lystell
LMAO. I can save on the digital "lies" footprint.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlnwhllfheu

I am wondering what this pointed too.

Before watching it, have a big bag of popcorn; unsalted, this detail is important. As you watch Blizzcon, it'll salt itself magically.
I'm not purchasing a virtual ticket this year unless it comes with something of actual value and a guarantee of quality. Last year I CLEARLY didn't know what I was spending my money on, and there was absolutely no clarity. Unorganized and unresponsive to the community afterwards, straight up ignored.

Absolutely nothing was done to compensate the people who were swindled out of their money for Blizzcon2018 v-tickets.
04/25/2019 03:51 PMPosted by PhoenixForce
I'm sure they're well aware of the epic fail at Blizzcon 2018 and know this; that they'll have to give something big.
My guess is D4 announcement with some early concept art/game footage/skill and gear progression etc...

IF they announce D4. If the don't, I would like to have a heads-up that nothing big is coming.
Do not expect anything or you will end up disappointed another year more
I was debating buying a v-ticket for Blizzcon last year....thankfully I didnt simply because there wasnt enough interesting (to me anyway) panels and showcases I wanted to watch. I WAS however very keen to watch the Diablo main show which we all know turned into the biggest fail in history.
That said, I would think with all the time Blizzard have had to digest the community outrage and indignation, they WILL show us what they've been working on all this time.
Don't forget that a D4 reveal at Blizzcon 2018, including a playable demo, was considered a real possibility right up until they decided it wasn't ready and went with Diablo:Immortal instead....
I'm eagerly awaiting this years upcoming announcement(s) and hopeful we can put the recent past behand us.

So you can be let down again?

Seriously?
It's going to be a Diablo themed phone case!
Nothing, nothing, and more nothing.

Sear that onto your brain, that way you won't get disappointed in the slightest when it comes true.
04/25/2019 08:17 PMPosted by Acheronus
Don't forget that a D4 reveal at Blizzcon 2018, including a playable demo, was considered a real possibility right up until they decided it wasn't ready and went with Diablo:Immortal instead....

You actually believe that?

There are no real facts about anything D4 related Blizzcon 2018 Debacle.
What you are asking for is more or less a v2.0 of this:

The Future of Diablo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVaqS_bd-8

That video has aged terribly.
04/25/2019 08:17 PMPosted by Acheronus

BAHAHAHAHA only a 5 year old would fall for that. That was pure boolsheet damage control, trying to placate the lynch mob with lies and more lies.