Some feedback

General Discussion
First of all, I'd like to thank the D3 team + Blizzard for their hard towards D3 and keeping it alive. I found myself coming back on multiple occasions due to items being dramatically buffed or nice season events.

Every time I come back I stumble on the same issues (I own both the switch and PC version), hence I wanted to share my personal feedback:

Switch (QoL)

• I miss the gain in percentages when comparing weapons (available on PC).
  • I can't see how much gold is being picked up.
  • I am receiving a lot of gifts I can send, but its rather painful to manage. A more simple way of gifting would be great.

In general

• I'd like to see more focus more on buffing non-set items to make more builds viable (Wizard Hydra, DH Strafe, etc).
  • I feel I am wasting time doing bounties, maybe the S17 DB change will fix this, but I doubt it since I dislike following a task list. I rather set my own goals.
  • Getting a primal right now feels underwhelming. In most cases I get one the one I don't want. It would be nice if we can re-roll them (not too expensive).
  • I'd like to carry my progress from PC to Console and vice versa (I imagine this is a difficult one).
  • The Sage Set has great benefits, but it is painful to sacrifice my build in order to make it work, thus making the whole class experience less fun.

Those are my 2 cents.

Other than that, the game is great!
are you playing the console version?
05/08/2019 08:05 AMPosted by KushiSensei
are you playing the console version?

At the moment I am, but too be honest I prefer PC due to better feedback on item changes, easier inventory management, and better frame rate. At the same time I travel more than I sit at home, so I decided to progress on console (switch).
05/08/2019 06:53 AMPosted by Zantman
I'd like to carry my progress from PC to Console and vice versa (I imagine this is a difficult one).

This will not be happening, I'm afraid you're gonna have to either pick a platform to main for D3 or try to play both equally.
05/08/2019 06:53 AMPosted by Zantman
  • I'd like to carry my progress from PC to Console and vice versa (I imagine this is a difficult one).

• Due to offline hacked items being injected into the online version of the game on consoles, this will probably never happen.