Unhappy with Set Dungeons this season

General Discussion
cool I do so much damage I have to actually gimp myself to fulfill conditions that are no longer natural to the vastly update set im wearing

and I need to do this for chapters

cool great content

[Moderator's Note: Title edited for language/content.]
Yeah, some Set Dungeons are broken beyound belief eg. Inna Set Dungeon or Natalya.

You need to get spare gear parts and reroll them in a way to eg. do as little dmg as possible.

Also reroll spare weapons for less dmg, ignore Paragon Points...still mastering them is like winning the lottery.
Set dungeons were created and forced on players to make bounties seem like fun.

You cant have any pudding unless you eat your meat.
I had zero problem completing all the set dungeons after 2.6.4 buffed all the sets. (except DH as they were already mastered)

Not sure why you're having such a hard time with it.
Have fun with Inna's.
i got a boost the other night and planned to clear grift 100+ with DH this season but if i have to clear those piss poor set dungeons to clear the chapters then F no. rather stab myself in the eyes than do another set dungeon
05/22/2019 12:01 PMPosted by Dietrich
I had zero problem completing all the set dungeons after 2.6.4 buffed all the sets. (except DH as they were already mastered)

Not sure why you're having such a hard time with it.

Try reading and comprehending what he wrote.
05/22/2019 12:01 PMPosted by Shogun
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

But yeah, Set dungeons are the worst. They need serious updates and behavioral modifications to the MOBS in them. I'm glad I play a Demon Hunter. The Marauder's dungeon is doable, and an actual challenge, but for the Nat's dungeon I have to unsocket every gem I have, take off my bracers and amulet, and just have tons of RCR. I probably go into that one with 200K damage... The other two are so horrible I don't even want to talk about them.
The floggings will continue until morale improves.
I know that set dungeons are bad and they shouldn't make it a "must thing to do", but you only need 1 set dungeon mastered to complete season journeys, and there are a lot of easy ones out there.

I highly recommend you to create a Necro (in case you didn't choose it as first/main character), drop literally any set and look for a tutorial/youtube video on how to complete it.

Trust me, Necro set dungeons are the easiest to complete, I did all of them in the first try with just the sets equipped.

As for the 3 conquests, two are super easy:
- The Thrill is really easy with the season theme, if you equip 4-5 ancients you are literally one-shotting everything
- Avarice is easy as always, just need max level Boon of the Hoarder and TXVI rift

For the last Conquest, you can either make a super fast set to complete Sprinter or drop all sets for your class and 2 more sets to another class and run GR55 (probably every set from every class can do a GR55 easly without problem).

With this you can easly dodge the Masters of the Universe Conquest.
OMG we have to do something other than spam spenders and kill as fast as possible with our META builds! It's impossible!
05/22/2019 01:00 PMPosted by spacecadet13
we have to do

Glad you agree.
i dont even want to do conquests/journey because of these
To OP
I master the 8 set dungeons for the conquest this season. How about you stop qqing and just maybe play. Set dungeons a ez as. Your just having a winge cause your bad at them
Watch a video, read a guide, join a community, get some one to run clean up for you. It's not difficult at all. It's just different.

If set dungeons are what's stopping you getting more stash space, well, you just keep on being that special you, snowflake. The fewer players with max stash space the better for the rest of us, right?
05/22/2019 12:48 PMPosted by Lango
I know that set dungeons are bad and they shouldn't make it a "must thing to do", but you only need 1 set dungeon mastered to complete season journeys, and there are a lot of easy ones out there.

I highly recommend you to create a Necro (in case you didn't choose it as first/main character), drop literally any set and look for a tutorial/youtube video on how to complete it.

Trust me, Necro set dungeons are the easiest to complete, I did all of them in the first try with just the sets equipped.

As for the 3 conquests, two are super easy:
- The Thrill is really easy with the season theme, if you equip 4-5 ancients you are literally one-shotting everything
- Avarice is easy as always, just need max level Boon of the Hoarder and TXVI rift

For the last Conquest, you can either make a super fast set to complete Sprinter or drop all sets for your class and 2 more sets to another class and run GR55 (probably every set from every class can do a GR55 easly without problem).

With this you can easly dodge the Masters of the Universe Conquest.

Thanks for the tips man. I received a massive headache thinking how to complete all these stupid challenges, for the first time ever, just to get the wings.
what in the actual... F... people are defending set dungeons ... crazy
theyre not fun
theyre not challenging
theres no skill involved at all while doing them
theyre annoying AF when have to repeat them for a season chapter -- idk ... how about replace it with clearing grift 100 under 2 mins .. that'll be better for me

F no to set dungeons

to all those that were laid off .. however amount of staff, i truly hope the first one/10 or however amount it was was those who came up with set dungeons cause that was a complete crap idea and also whoever gave it the green light F U hope you are gone as well
Set Dungeons are not really worth the trouble, except if you want to have the Mastery Wings which are ugly anyway.

Go Cosmic Wings or go home.

Mastering all dungeons on the other hand is something which is next to impossible with broken mechanics, like the mentioned Inna Set Dungeon or Natalya.

Complete the Dungeons with 1 basic goal? Doable but mastering the broken ones?
05/22/2019 12:01 PMPosted by Shogun
Set dungeons were created and forced on players to make bounties seem like fun.

You mean.. green beans? :P
05/22/2019 01:57 PMPosted by Keyblade
To OP
I master the 8 set dungeons for the conquest this season. How about you stop qqing and just maybe play. Set dungeons a ez as. Your just having a winge cause your bad at them

Shouldn't you be complaining about not having any content to do?