Constant Disconnections (Arris, Spectrum, Suddenlink)

Technical Support
Prev 1 7 8 9
I can't even get past the character selection. Same issue here.

Initially, I had issues logging into Battle net, that lead me using VPN for me to get in to the blizzard servers. Now this. I'm getting really disappointed with Blizzard.
Hey there Kindran,

I am sorry for the delay on this. Only a limited amount of time for each tech on the forums. Looking over the thread and the other post, I think it may be best for a direct contact with us here in the Tech Department. I would you to open a tech support ticket with a msinfo.

As for others, You are welcome to open tickets too. Please include this thread in the ticket so that we are aware of what is going on. We want to help each and everyone of you. If the Factory reset of the modem is not resolving the problem then it may not be related to the Arris issue we have seen.

/Nathardrick
Just to add up, I'm from the Philippines so I have a different ISP and router.

My router is Technicolor. and our ISP is Sky Broadband.

Look, Blizzard, the issue is not with the ISP or the modem/router, check yours. Do a maintenance to fix this.
I have the same issue, I tried all the Blizzard "fixes", to no effect. I then switched computers, still disconnecting with error1016 every 10/15 minutes. I too have a Arris router and Spectrum ISP. Never had this issue ever in any previous seasons, same computer and router, just started in season 17 so I don't think trying to pass it off as a router problem is helping. Something Blizzard did with the last patch is the issue and they need to fix it
06/20/2019 07:06 AMPosted by Hirolonde
I have the same issue, I tried all the Blizzard "fixes", to no effect. I then switched computers, still disconnecting with error1016 every 10/15 minutes. I too have a Arris router and Spectrum ISP. Never had this issue ever in any previous seasons, same computer and router, just started in season 17 so I don't think trying to pass it off as a router problem is helping. Something Blizzard did with the last patch is the issue and they need to fix it

But they do have a maintenance now from 6 am to 9 am PST. I hope it fixes everything already.
Maskraider you guessed wrong. if my modem/router was disconnecting then tell me why my wife was running internet till 2 am and my computer was running internet til 2 am when we went to sleep and the whole time i was running starcraft 2 with no interuptions and she was running diablo and had constant interuptions from the game. conclusion its on your end not mine! stop saying the gamers are all having the same issue and your end is infalible. since your season 17 patch diablo 3 has been full of disconnections and its getting to where gamers are ready to cut their losses and stop playing. ive read this thread and what is going on is very rellivent to my problem and im tired of hearing that its modems and routers that are cutting out. start taking responsibility and get the game fixed and pull your head out of your !@#!
06/20/2019 09:41 PMPosted by Panther1966
conclusion its on your end not mine!
My end is fine. I'm just a player, not a support :-)

"Disconnect" is just a term, not really physcial disconnected.
If a data packet loss during transmission, the server won't recieve it and no response will return back to the client. After certain "time out", the client will consider it "disconnect".

In your log, there was some data packet loss in your home network:
| 10.34.180.1 - 1 | 3465 | 3462 | 8 | 12 | 228 | 11 |

If data already lost there, it would never reach the server.
I don't care what you think and how you handle it. That is my analysis. Ended.
Have the same issues, the make and model of my router is a uBee

Cable Modem Information
Cable Modem : DOCSIS 3.0 Compliant
MAC Address : F8:DA:0C:F8:00:88
Serial Number : G5D5W26006495
Boot Code Version : 15.2.7
Software Version : 9.40.2121h1
Hardware Version : 3.26.1
CA Key : Installed
I had the same problem! My internet tech came out one day for a different issue, and mentioned changing a setting that was wrong. I thought that was it but it wasn't. My daughter plays on the same modem, with Diablo III and never got that error. After trying all the suggestions from Blizzard, and having extensive e-mail conversations, I was still at a loss.
So I checked for a new driver through Device Manager and it said I had the newest driver. (didn't have an update) I went to my wireless cards official site and downloaded a program that checks all of intel's drivers on my laptop. It updated my wireless driver and voila! I can now play without getting the 1016 error code.

Happy Days!
Hope this helps someone.
I have a wired connection. Today I started a game about an hour ago. The first thing I did was play this week's Challenge Rift. Just when I was about to finish, the game stopped responding. I was moving my WD character around the screen, but there was no interaction. After several seconds, everything returned to normal and I was able to finish the Challenge Rift.

I then started playing in Adventure Mode and after 10 minutes or so, I was disconnected, probably for the twentieth time this week. As others have reported, I have updated everything and check everything on my PC. I am beyond frustrated. Please, Blizzard: fix this.
UPDATE: 3 DCs in last 10 minutes. smdh
Same issue this morning. Could play for about 10 minutes, disconnect, wait 10 minutes reconnect play and repeat.

EDIT: seems like windows 10 update was interfering with things, anyone else had this problem?