Any Season goals??

Console Discussion
Not setting the bar too high since last Season we got screwed with losing the Rorg buff early...... Wasnt happy with my 116.

Anyways... GR110+ with no augments with my R6 Duo Generator Monk this Season.

GR100 down... Hopefully ill have the paragons for the CoE/Unity setup instead of the Unity/Rorg setup.
beat T16 act5 Malthael with only yellow items equip

allow Lgems150 equip if possible
allow kanai cube (choose wisely)

you can do a million times hit on Malthael but dun ever let Malthael hit you once or twice :)
Lol man i forgot about playing this build with no augments and no RoRg buff from last Season lol. Gotta hit at least 1300+ paragons before i can even think of putting 1 paragon in my main stat.

06/01/2019 10:52 AMPosted by Teresa
beat T16 act5 Malthael with only yellow items equip

allow Lgems150 equip if possible
allow kanai cube (choose wisely)

you can do a million times hit on Malthael but dun ever let Malthael hit you once or twice :)

Lol you'll probably be dead anyways if he hits u...... Even with augmented characters wearing 6 piece sets and gear rolled correctly he's still 1 shotted me before. Matter of fact if i had a dime for every time hes 1 shotted me lol.......
if i had a dime for every time hes come shotted me lol.....

why do i really wanna throw my mind in the gutter over this comment.

damnit im changing your quote.. i was trying not to.. but damnit, you had to write that lol.
my goal was to get the new wings by saturday morning (8 hours after the start of the season), i missed my mark by 2 days :) but I had my wings on Monday afternoon.
My goal is to get those wings, but RNG hasn't been in my favor at getting good gear for a build I want. Currently playing a Helltooth chicken WD and struggling with just Grift 70-75. I've done a lot of the seasonal progression achievements, but I think I'm at my limit with what I have.
Pushing with no augments with Raiment isnt very smart lol. I think theres a friendly competition between me and a few of my Monk friends. So i guess ill have to augment now... 100 with no augments on a Raiment aint bad. But with augments i should hit a 115 at least this Season

06/03/2019 10:38 PMPosted by EddieLMT
if i had a dime for every time hes come shotted me lol.....

why do i really wanna throw my mind in the gutter over this comment.

damnit im changing your quote.. i was trying not to.. but damnit, you had to write that lol.

Lol for a second i thought i wrote that.....
06/06/2019 06:10 AMPosted by Cruciarius
My goal is to get those wings, but RNG hasn't been in my favor at getting good gear for a build I want. Currently playing a Helltooth chicken WD and struggling with just Grift 70-75. I've done a lot of the seasonal progression achievements, but I think I'm at my limit with what I have.

Chicken Doctor is more for speeds than pushing. Thats higher than i took a chicken doctor so props for that. I use to like using the chicken for leveling up low lvl gems