fury issue

Bug Report
my barbarian is not generating any fury at all. the class is unplayable right now. I am only able to use bash on my left click. I am in Arizona and noticed it at about 8pm my time. took along break and just logged in at 5am my time and I am still having the same issue. just wanted to bring it to your attention. thank you.
Read the game guide if you dont know how to play the game.thank you.
05/07/2019 05:34 AMPosted by DEATHWISH
Read the game guide if you dont know how to play the game.thank you.
all I see on this forum is you talking trash, grow up
05/07/2019 05:36 AMPosted by DanielScott
Deathwish was correct. You need to learn how to play.
Barb consumes fury over time, not generate fury, unless ...
But you don't have any skill/items that generates fury per second.
PEBKAC
05/07/2019 06:00 AMPosted by Maskraider
05/07/2019 05:36 AMPosted by DanielScott
Deathwish was correct. You need to learn how to play.
Barb consumes fury over time, not generate fury, unless ...
But you don't have any skill/items that generates fury per second.
100% user error.
I don't know what to tell you, I was playing two days ago and had no problems.
Perhaps you weren't using the Blade of the Warlord before..... or Bash ?

But yeah.... a Barb does not generate Fury on its own, like a Crusader would for example.... that's one of its "peculiarity".

There are skills and objects (the Bul-Kathos Oath set, for example) that will generate fury... so fury management is "part of the game" for a barb.
05/07/2019 06:13 AMPosted by Boubou

But yeah.... a Barb does not generate Fury on its own, like a Crusader would for example.... that's one of its "peculiarity".

There are skills and objects (the Bul-Kathos Oath set, for example) that will generate fury... so fury management is "part of the game" for a barb.
y'all don't seem to understand my issue, bash gives you 6 fury per attack and that is not happening right now I generate 0 fury right now. I had no issue's two days ago. I only posted here because blizz said to post bug reports here so if your not a blizz employee stop wasting my time with your no it all comments. I have played this game since launch on 2 platforms and I know how to play.
05/07/2019 06:22 AMPosted by DanielScott
05/07/2019 06:13 AMPosted by Boubou

y'all don't seem to understand my issue, bash gives you 6 fury per attack and that is not happening right now I generate 0 fury right now. I had no issue's two days ago. I only posted here because blizz said to post bug reports here so if your not a blizz employee stop wasting my time with your no it all comments. I have played this game since launch on 2 platforms and I know how to play.

There's no reason to be rude to players trying to help you. What you're experiencing isn't a bug. I just tested fury generation with bash on my barbarian and it is working fine.

You had blade of the warlord equipped and you didn't read or understand its legendary power most likely.
05/07/2019 07:36 AMPosted by Dreyda
05/07/2019 06:22 AMPosted by DanielScott
... y'all don't seem to understand my issue, bash gives you 6 fury per attack and that is not happening right now I generate 0 fury right now. I had no issue's two days ago. I only posted here because blizz said to post bug reports here so if your not a blizz employee stop wasting my time with your no it all comments. I have played this game since launch on 2 platforms and I know how to play.

There's no reason to be rude to players trying to help you. What you're experiencing isn't a bug. I just tested fury generation with bash on my barbarian and it is working fine.

You had blade of the warlord equipped and you didn't read or understand its legendary power most likely.
well there advice would have been more vauble had they not insulted me , this forum is a joke
05/07/2019 08:12 AMPosted by DanielScott
05/07/2019 07:36 AMPosted by Dreyda

well there advice would have been more vauble had they not insulted me , this forum is a joke
This "bug report" has become a discussion about Barbarian Resource and should be moved to the General Discussion Forum or the Barbarian Forum.
05/07/2019 09:37 AMPosted by Perusoe
This "bug report" has become a discussion about Barbarian Resource and should be moved to the General Discussion Forum or the Barbarian Forum.
I disagree... the issue is solved now. OP is no longer using the Blade of the Warlord which was causing the issue in the first place.... much like those players complaining here that their hero does not regenerate life... while wearing the Death's Bargain pants.

I guess I was hoping that the OP would realize his error by mentioning "Blade of the Warlord" and "Bash" in the same sentence.... and without beating (bashing ?) him over the head with it. Didn't quite work and @Dreyda had to step in and provide more pointed help.