T16 Speed Farmer - Alternatives?

Barbarian
Each Torment lvl past T7 has the exact same scaling, including T14-T16 - 20% more overall rewards for everything, with the same HP/damage scaling too.. Rather then trying to aim straight for T16, go up T14, then T15, rather then going "OMG T16 TOO MUCH I JUST DO T13!!!!1111one"
This is why even though I always main barb I always level a DH for keys/bounties. Way more efficient and faster. Haven't leveled the DH yet this season but am doing T15 pretty good so far with Speedquake build. And doing solo 80s easily with very unoptimized gear.
05/18/2019 01:22 AMPosted by Frogspoison
Each Torment lvl past T7 has the exact same scaling, including T14-T16 - 20% more overall rewards for everything, with the same HP/damage scaling too.. Rather then trying to aim straight for T16, go up T14, then T15, rather then going "OMG T16 TOO MUCH I JUST DO T13!!!!1111one"

Hurrr durrr. It doesn’t matter what the scaling is. Whirl wind barbs don’t have hard hitting abilities. So they end up spending a lot more time to kill elites / rg.

But I wouldn’t except much from someone with a brain size of a peanut
T16 is for Bots, for them, take 200 instead 150 in 1 day is important.

Apart from that, keep playing T13 if you want to farm Rift Keys.

If you want to play just for fun T16, play whatever you want with Barb, all Major builds are capable of clear It. But if you want speed, Charge Barb is the best option imo.
The S17 LoN HotA can be trimmed for even more movement speed (Sprint Marathon, IP Bravado). In-Geom with 10 seconds is required.
The char I am playing atm clears GR90 in ~4minutes and GR85 in 2-3minutes. T16 is a cakewalk and packs get oneshot. Currently only one of my items is augmented.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Barbarians/comments/bt6bc5/s17_gr90_solo_speed_farm_build/