Why can't players register multiple copies of D3?

General Discussion
Two accounts = double the stash, then the account system just needs to allow items to be transferred over these accounts under the same person
Good idea. Would really make life easier.
I never get these posts.

Does anybody really need more stash space?

3 of my stash slots are empty and I've been playing as long as anybody else.

I guess it's just because I'm clean and organized and I don't keep things I don't need.
05/14/2019 09:34 AMPosted by Buckles
I never get these posts.

I guess it's just because I'm clean and organized and I don't keep things I don't need.

You currently have only 8 characters on your account. If you have the current maximum of 12 tabs, of course you propably have plenty of space left.

Try having 14 characters with 2-4 different builds for each with their own gearing. I'll bet anything you'll start to struggle with stash space.
I never get these posts.

agreed. i acquired a ton of crap that i realized as i start a new hero for S17, i dont use/need more than half of it so i purged most of my stash yesterday.
05/14/2019 09:57 AMPosted by Kirottu
I never get these posts.

You currently have only 8 characters on your account. If you have the current maximum of 12 tabs, of course you propably have plenty of space left.

Try having 14 characters with 2-4 different builds for each with their own gearing. I'll bet anything you'll start to struggle with stash space.

this is called hoarding
I mean it is ok if that's what you do

but you don't really need more stash space
I never get these posts.

Your items are crap though.. wouldn't even be listed on pickit ^^

Besides, your paragon is just 800.. that's one season or a few high GRs worth of work? If you "played as long as anybody else" you should be anywhere from 2k to 4k paragons
05/14/2019 12:46 PMPosted by Unimpressed
05/14/2019 09:57 AMPosted by Kirottu

this is called hoarding
I mean it is ok if that's what you do

but you don't really need more stash space

You only have one "good" class (DH). Buckles only has barb. In other words the two of you are "noobs" despite your paragon lvls ^^
05/14/2019 08:00 AMPosted by Chetanji
Good idea. Would really make life easier.

They have "technical limitations", but no problems accepting money from people to own multiple accounts ^^
You can. Just use a different email account. @OP
I never get these posts.

if you want to stash items needed to log in and play any build for any class, then YES more stash space is needed.

my (and most other players) non-season stash is too full to allow me to actually PLAY non-season. It is completely full. every characters inventory is completely full. with only room to store 3 characters bags/equip for seasonal rebirth.

if all you ever play is 1 character, or whatever characters share a single mainstat. then you probably have room to play, but anyone else is effed.
05/14/2019 02:40 PMPosted by huertgenwald
You can. Just use a different email account. @OP

But you cannot transfer items between these accounts.
Having two accounts makes sense if you want to have separate accounts for Softcore and Hardcore.
You can run 4 clients with different accounts on one PC (better with 16+Gb RAM) and dump all the loot to one of them. To some degree it is useful but it is not very comfortable because you need to switch between different sessions to collect the loot and it takes some extra time.