Help “Prímals”

General Discussion
So I’ve been checking out leaderboards and I see people with like almost all primal gear.
How in the heck are these people getting them?
I’ve been playing for a long time and I’ve only had 2 primal drops and both were useless!!!
Is it the higher GR the more chance u get at them?
Someone please tell me the secret or how to get primals !!!
Am afraid there is no secret besides farming more! With about 1 primal out of 400 legendaries it takes time. And no offense mate, but with paragon only around 800 you can not say you have been playing for a long time :-) I am paragon 2500 and I am still far from being full primals on my characters...
Primals have 0.22-0.23% rarity, that's roughly 1 in 435 chance average
most people run bounties and re-forge legendaries for Primal chances. With the double bounty season buff 2 seasons ago it benefited many who ran group bounties and hoarded up mats for reforging.
On average, you'll get one primal per 400 legendaries. So, the number of primals you get is a directly linear result of how many legendaries you can obtain for time spent. People that do rat-runs in 2-3 minutes, they're getting a dozen legendaries per GR. If they fit in 20-30 runs per hour that's 240-360 legendaries. So, let's say that's an average of 300 legendaries an hour, which means in four hours that's 1200 legendaries, which would result in an average of 3 primals. If you do that for hours on end, for days on end, for weeks on end, for months on end, you'll end up with a lot of primals.
05/15/2019 05:24 AMPosted by Meteorblade
If you do that for hours on end, for days on end, for weeks on end, for months on end, you'll end up with a lot of primals.

Man, I can't even do that for hours on end, let alone days, weeks, or months.
05/15/2019 04:49 AMPosted by Undertaker
Someone please tell me the secret or how to get primals

rifting
reforging
gambling
There is nothing you can do to increase the primal drop rate, so if you want more primals, the only thing you can do is to get more drops/rerolls.
Then it's also useful to know which items are worth gambling for (at Kadala's) and which items you'd better reforge or upgrade from rare (in the cube). In general, shields/off-hands should be gambled for, while you should use the cube for weapons/rings/amulets.

That being said, keep in mind that primals are nothing but ancients with max rolls. It's very possible to get an ancient that is better than a primal if it gets good enough rolls for the ideal stats and the primal doesn't get ideal stats.
Don't aim for primals, aim for good ancients.
05/15/2019 05:30 AMPosted by Jammur

Neither could I but it's how some people are completely decked out in them.
Heck, I've never done a single rat-run.
05/15/2019 05:39 AMPosted by Meteorblade
05/15/2019 05:30 AMPosted by Jammur

Neither could I but it's how some people are completely decked out in them.
Heck, I've never done a single rat-run.

And then theres botting. ^^