Level 70 Primal What Did You Get? Season 17

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
Chantodo's offhand
05/20/2019 04:46 PMPosted by Nevalistis
I got mother !@#$ing blaththorne boots for the second season in a row. I barely ever rage but I just literally Hulk Hogan'd one of my favorite shirts off. I know Primals aren't everything but it's still frustrating to say the least. I need a new shirt.

/ragerant

Oof. Sorry to hear that (and RIP your shirt). Check your battle.net email address. It won't be a primal, but I'd love to send you a replacement. ;)

Always interesting to see what everyone's luck of the draw has been—may RNG bless you all!

The best "replacement" would be some news about the "multiple projects" me thinks.
If "full commitment to engage" results in 7 months of nothing, I wonder what "half commitment to engage" would look like...
I got a Primal Cluckeye. As a DH, I made 15 mats out of it right away. Not even worth dignifying it by keeping it.
Rabid Strike for my monk. I was a happy boy!
Haunting Vaxo this season

Blackthorns last

Blackthorns needs to be removed to the crafting table already
Bombardia's Rucksack. Fairly decent stats too.
I got a token for 15 free forgotten souls, Haunt of Vaxo
Exact same thing down to the roll as last season a Nat's caster...
Blackthorne Belt...pfff
Nothing yet. LOL
Nothing yet only GR55, last season at GR70 NOTHING at all.
Primal Rimeheart. bleh.
Natalya's chest Armor :(
I got a primal Custerian Wristguards bracers!!!
Great to hear this is still a thing! Was it written somewhere in the Season blog?
05/20/2019 04:46 PMPosted by Nevalistis
I got mother !@#$ing blaththorne boots for the second season in a row. I barely ever rage but I just literally Hulk Hogan'd one of my favorite shirts off. I know Primals aren't everything but it's still frustrating to say the least. I need a new shirt.

/ragerant

Oof. Sorry to hear that (and RIP your shirt). Check your battle.net email address. It won't be a primal, but I'd love to send you a replacement. ;)

Always interesting to see what everyone's luck of the draw has been—may RNG bless you all!

For a nanosecond I thought you were going to say, "Hang on to it, a Blackthorn's rework is coming down the pike".

:(
An Enchantress Token....gutted.
Primal Eun-jang-do
I was going to salvage but my Templar said “Give it to me.”