Level 70 Primal What Did You Get? Season 17

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
Yangs Recurve...
I got the Vambraces of Sescheron (barbarian bracers) for my DH.
05/21/2019 11:14 AMPosted by skummer
Yangs Recurve...

Hopefully with disc?
I am not lvl 70 GR yet, but i bet i will get Neanderthal.
05/19/2019 07:25 PMPosted by RaDaC
I got mother blaththorne boots for the second season in a row. I barely ever rage but I just literally Hulk Hogan'd one of my favorite shirts off. I know Primals aren't everything but it's still frustrating to say the least. I need a new shirt.

/ragerant
Experience bracer with gold picked . Where was that when I needed to level 1-70 yet again for no reason?
I had a "bad" start because it robbed me of the whole point to play a loot driven game...

• Created Barb.
  • completed challenge rift and claimed cache.
  • Gambled Bracers of the First men, Loot Socks and Band of Might at level 1 lol.
  • Went for kanais cube.
  • Crafted lvl 70 Gavel of Judgement, and put it into the cube.
  • Leveled to 70 in less than 60 min on T6.
  • Did first two headrigs gifts.
  • Did a rift to get GR key and instantly did GR 20 since it was already unlocked from doing a T6 rift before hitting level 70.
  • With the full set, band of might, lootsocks, it took 15 min to bump into a Blade of Tribes.
  • Opened a T15 Game, did a Rift to unlock GR 70 access.
  • Did a GR 70 and unlocked Primal.
  • Got Primal Ancient Blade of Tribes for my MOTE build.
  • Played until P600 and logged out.

• All this sounds like amazing luck to some, but to me its the pure anti-diablo event. Getting all your stuff in a loot driven game without effort is stupid. I was definitely very lucky, but thats just too much...

https://i.imgur.com/6gAPBXB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H7ECE9q.jpg

Was this a statistical outlier? sure. But come on... This kind of crap should never happen in a loot driven game, and especially not in DIABLO. D3 is a casual's wet dream, and a Diablo players nightmare.

The only reason to keep playing now is to get a stash tab and some wings I never wear.
    Marauder pants with dex, vit, armor.
    A stupid stupid sword, Exerian I think, that shouldn’t even be in the game much less drop for a monk.
    Inna's Sandals.

Very nice boots, however they are useless beyond giving me some LoN buff.
    Gladiator gauntlets :(
    Shard of Hate...on my DH...Hell I'd have been happy with a TF for Kormac but nooooooo.

Ah the days of yore when this was a highly sought after item....
    S17 SC Pledge of Caldeum - goes nicely w
    S16 SC St Archew Gage
    S16 HC Blind Faith

Cant wait to see what HC drops
    05/19/2019 07:44 PMPosted by Wootytooty
    one of the LoN rings.

Ouch.
    I got a LoN ring from S16 for the RoRG season, which was disappointing.

Got Johnstone this season that rolled CHC/CHD/socket so I'm satisfied.
    Homing pads...again...
    05/21/2019 01:32 PMPosted by TOPCommander
    I had a "bad" start because it robbed me of the whole point to play a loot driven game...

• Created Barb.
  • completed challenge rift and claimed cache.
  • Gambled Bracers of the First men, Loot Socks and Band of Might at level 1 lol.
  • Went for kanais cube.
  • Crafted lvl 70 Gavel of Judgement, and put it into the cube.
  • Leveled to 70 in less than 60 min on T6.
  • Did first two headrigs gifts.
  • Did a rift to get GR key and instantly did GR 20 since it was already unlocked from doing a T6 rift before hitting level 70.
  • With the full set, band of might, lootsocks, it took 15 min to bump into a Blade of Tribes.
  • Opened a T15 Game, did a Rift to unlock GR 70 access.
  • Did a GR 70 and unlocked Primal.
  • Got Primal Ancient Blade of Tribes for my MOTE build.
  • Played until P600 and logged out.

• All this sounds like amazing luck to some, but to me its the pure anti-diablo event. Getting all your stuff in a loot driven game without effort is stupid. I was definitely very lucky, but thats just too much...

https://i.imgur.com/6gAPBXB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H7ECE9q.jpg

Was this a statistical outlier? sure. But come on... This kind of crap should never happen in a loot driven game, and especially not in DIABLO. D3 is a casual's wet dream, and a Diablo players nightmare.

The only reason to keep playing now is to get a stash tab and some wings I never wear.

What I did to prevent the same thing from happening was to self-impose restriction as to how I progress my character. First, no haedrig gift. Then I took it a step further by not allowing use of set item, have to fully rely on lon gear. And solo only, no quick split bounties or group play. This way, the progression is a lot slower but more gradual and satisfying for me.
    A firebird chest.

I HATE FIREBIRD.
    Scoundrel token :( Worst part it was for unlocking all his abilities.
    Ive gotten 2 primals so far at P668, but no Ram's gifts. RNG is a fickle mistress.
    05/22/2019 09:19 AMPosted by Flansy
    Ive gotten 2 primals so far at P668, but no Ram's gifts. RNG is a fickle mistress.

3 primals, 0 Ramaladni's Gifts by PL624 for me. I have to agree, RNG can be a bit moody.
    I got Pauldrons of Akkhan which I'm actually using for LoN Cpt America