Level 70 Primal What Did You Get? Season 17

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
Rondal's Locket. Meh stats so 15 forgotten souls it became.
Warzechian Armguards
Blade of Prophecy yay!

BTW: Later on I got another one... still looking for a gryfalcon's foote!
My first primal when completing GR 70 was Bul-Kathoes's Solemn Vow
The Wailing Host :-(
I don't remember, but I do remember looting 2 ancient primal Comparse Rose this season and none of theim was actually usuable.
Denial. Decent rolls, so if I ever want to go Sweep build.
06/07/2019 04:46 AMPosted by Mikihisa
I don't remember, but I do remember looting 2 ancient primal Comparse Rose this season and none of theim was actually usuable.

A primal Compass Rose is virtually guaranteed to be garbage. So very unlikely to get the rolls you need on that !@#$ing thing.
Followers token with access to all skills... RIP
umm i got my very first ever primal last night! it was a pair of gloves for the akahn set (sp?)... i wish it had a smart loot option..yanno make the first ancient you get something that could rep[lace gear already on then after be all rng... needles to say i wont be wearing that set as i didnt like it when i was going for the 6 classes gr conquest,

FYI i am very very happy and proud of the fact i did this.. i will treasure looking at that pair of gloves for ever
06/07/2019 11:41 AMPosted by Sup3rM1ke

Does anyone ever use those?? i have a few in my stash for just in case, but the follower cant die seems just far superior to everything else!
Nice Marauders body armor, sweet.

My wife, (a new player last starting last season) got a primal Zoey's Secret, very sweet.

Half a dozen useless ones....as expected.
06/07/2019 11:49 AMPosted by SerenityDawn
06/07/2019 11:41 AMPosted by Sup3rM1ke

Does anyone ever use those?? i have a few in my stash for just in case, but the follower cant die seems just far superior to everything else!

Hardcore, around greater rift level ~90, he dies every few minutes with the "all skills", then recovers in about a minute. I trashed it and went with the no-die one.
I got a Stash of Knives as a monk which I gotta say, I slept on it at first then tried it out with a LoN Tempest Rush build and I had a blast with it.
LOL ... i got a trauguls helm ... on my wizard.... its really bad that you get so excited to get your primal from your first 70 of a season then your dreams are just crushed.. you get a primal helm for a set , but its not even a set the class you're playing can use... just all out FAIL Blizz .... SMH.
Justice Lantern ring.

sigh.
I got a Wizard only belt while playing my Demon Hunter. The primal should ALWAYS be usable by the class that it drops for, to have it otherwise is purely uncalled for....
05/19/2019 07:44 PMPosted by Wootytooty
one of the LoN rings.
Funny that’s what I got, totally useless ring.
got a primal Cindercoat for my necro, already had 3 sockets.
CoE ring crit hit /damage rerolled AS
BK ring crit damage str rerolled crit hit