Level 70 Primal What Did You Get? Season 17

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9
Cindercoat.
i got 4 primals in the three days it took to complete the seasons 100%

first was shadow's chest plate for DH super awesome !!!!!
2/4 where use able 100%
Frostburn with Dex for my Wizard. I didn't notice until after I rerolled something else for CHD and with max CHC+CHD they had a net negative of a fraction of a percent on dmg compared to my regular leg gloves, but were a big win because my former gloves weren't ancient.
Immortal King boots.
..........Pig Sticker.

But then I got a primal Deathwish on my first reforge, a minute after I scrapped Mr Piggie.
05/19/2019 07:25 PMPosted by RaDaC
I got mother blaththorne boots for the second season in a row. I barely ever rage but I just literally Hulk Hogan'd one of my favorite shirts off. I know Primals aren't everything but it's still frustrating to say the least. I need a new shirt.

/ragerant

"Hulk Hogan'd"

I loved that part. Thank you for that. I feel your pain though. Sorry brother!
I've thought it was funny when I hear about it and now the laugh's on me.

I got a Primal puzzle ring.
witching hour
I got Maltorius' Petrified Spike for my Greater Rift 70 primal. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make a build with it that can actually accomplish much of anything, although that may simply be because I'm new to the class.

I've had pretty good luck with primals in general though. I've gotten 7 or 8 so far, including primal Briggs' Wrath, Strongarm Bracers and Zodiac ring.
I got the Aquila Cuirass. Not a bad drop combined with the Leap/Stomp DR ring for Seismic Slam build, pretty much always have high fury to sustain it or I just hit any button to push me to the 90% range.
Piece of crap, as always.
Summary of what i get for 1st Primal on my accounts all 3 servers.

1. Acc A
a. Asia – (WD) - Tragoul’s Corroded Fang [Wtfish is happening blizzard??]
b. NA – (WD) – Nemesis Bracer (Fire% + Int)
c. EU – (DH) – Yang’s Recurve

2. Acc B
a. Asia – (DH) – Halcyon’s Ascent ( Int + Wizard skill) [really blizzard????]
b. NA – (DH) – Inna chest Armor [smart loot working as intended]
c. EU – (DH) – Leonine Bow of Hashir

3. Acc C
a. Asia – (DH) – Elusive Ring
b. NA – (DH) – Sword of Ill Will
c. EU – (DH) – Countess Julia’s Cameo ( DEX + CHD)

4. Acc D
a. Asia – (DH) - Cape of The Dark Night
b. NA – (DH) – Skorn [ DH can use 2-H melee weapon now Blizzard???]
c. EU – (DH) Marauder’s set chest armor

Got non-class item as 1st Primal is totally b*llsh*t
Homing Pads = 15 souls thank you :)
krelms belt or 15 souls
My guaranteed drop for my first Season 17 GR70 Solo was a
Primal Pox Faulds: https://i.imgur.com/3YScBjv.jpg

The very next night I was running T13 Bounties, encountered a Rainbow Goblin and while exploring Whimsydale I dropped a
Primal Natalya's Slayer https://i.imgur.com/RYQZVPR.jpg
06/18/2019 01:24 AMPosted by Perusoe
The very next night I was running T13 Bounties, encountered a Rainbow Goblin and while exploring Whimsydale I dropped aPrimal Natalya's Slayer https://i.imgur.com/RYQZVPR.jpg

Looks like you need to build a hybrid and roll off that RoV to RCR!

Nice find.
Off character item (character specific). It was for a wizard or something... It would be nice to be able to find something useful from your 70 GR. Salvaged...
05/20/2019 04:46 PMPosted by Nevalistis
I got mother !@#$ing blaththorne boots for the second season in a row. I barely ever rage but I just literally Hulk Hogan'd one of my favorite shirts off. I know Primals aren't everything but it's still frustrating to say the least. I need a new shirt.

/ragerant

Oof. Sorry to hear that (and RIP your shirt). Check your battle.net email address. It won't be a primal, but I'd love to send you a replacement. ;)

Always interesting to see what everyone's luck of the draw has been—may RNG bless you all!

Received today! What an amazingly awesome thing for you to do! I can't thank you enough for taking a little time out of your day and doing something so cool for a lowly fan. It's not every day people do stuff like this so once again I thank you so much and you have no idea how much it's appreciated! I'll don it proudly.

Marc