LoN WoL Speed variant

Monk
Looking for an option for bounties specifically, because I already use Swk + Sage for RRs and it works very well :)
Both Inna WoL and LoN WoL are good for speeds, but they each have different advantages:

Inna WoL
- Swap Rabid Strike to In Geom (about 50% damage loss)
- Can't use Goldwrap nor Nemesis Bracers
- Can't use Avarice Band without losing Endless Walk set

LoN WoL
- Swap Rabid Strike to In Geom (maybe 70-75% damage loss)
- Can use Goldwrap, Nemesis Bracers, and Avarice Band

For T16, I feel like Inna is stronger but eventually once my paragon is higher and I have augments on most things, I may switch to LoN for speeds.
Why switch RS and not KB ?

Also any skill suggestions or they dont matter that much ?
05/22/2019 10:33 AMPosted by Herowar
Why switch RS and not KB ?

Also any skill suggestions or they dont matter that much ?
For Inna's it's clear why Kyoshiro's is more important than Rabid Strike but for LoN it's a bit more debatable. Here is my take on the situation:

When using LoN:
Losing Kyoshiros = 60% damage loss (or up to 71.4% damage loss when hitting 3 or less enemies)

When using LoN
Losing Rabid Strike = up to 75% damage loss (assuming 200% on bracers, so your mimic is 3x your damage) BUT this only applies when you have Epiphany up AND the enemy is tagged with Cyclone Strike.

In speed runs, you often don't have he time to Cyclone Strike everything so the loss only becomes 50% when the monster isn't under the effect of Cyclone Strike.

Additionally, if you drop Rabid Strike, you can drop the Enforcer gem AND Binding of the Lesser Gods in favor of Boon of the Hoarder (or another gem) and Nemesis Bracers. If you drop Kyoshiro's you must use Binding of the Lesser Gods and Enforcer to maximize your damage with Rabid Strike.
That makes sense.

Thank you!