Ramaladni's Gift | QoL | Off-Hand

Items and Crafting
Seriously, after a few weeks into the Season these just sit in my stash increasing. Let us put them on off-hand items (shields, phylactery, mojos, sources, quivers). I'd ask for rings/necks too, but that might be too logical on top of ridiculous given the mandatory rolls of some items.
I've been playing for weeks trying to farm for them and have yet to pick up a single one. I'm doing normal rifts and doing quick runs in 13 and haven't picked up ONE. Am I not farming for them properly?
Same here, I've got like 2 only and that was like 2 weeks ago. Just like Kadala sucks so bad, only giving crap stuff :(
Typical D3 experience, when you need it the most, it doesnt drop etc.
Have 18 in stash, dont need it anymore ofc

Same with the furnace, now i get 2 of them in 1 rift occasionaly
i have 5 of the gifts just collecting dust in stash.. i agree with being able to use them for our off-hand items.. i lost great attributes from my quiver just to re roll for a socket. whats the point in having great stats when your build needs certain gear with certain sockets?
^^^ Why would you want a socket on a quiver? If you put an emerald in it, you get dex, not CHD. Might be useful for a diamond if you desperately need more all resist and the item already has some form of resist on it, but otherwise... ?
06/21/2019 10:44 AMPosted by Vermonster
^^^ Why would you want a socket on a quiver? If you put an emerald in it, you get dex, not CHD. Might be useful for a diamond if you desperately need more all resist and the item already has some form of resist on it, but otherwise... ?
building a demon hunter (which uses dexterity over all) putting an emerald in the socket to gain more dexterity (which also adds more dmg) could be very useful.. not only that but if you take a look at my demon hunters youll see that emeralds are in all sockets except my head which has diamond in it and then of course rings and neck has legendary rings.. majority of DH builds require emeralds in all sockets.. thats besides the point.. wouldnt you like to use a socket in your offhand with out needing to reroll?
06/22/2019 09:45 AMPosted by ShadowDragon
06/21/2019 10:44 AMPosted by Vermonster
building a demon hunter (which uses dexterity over all) putting an emerald in the socket to gain more dexterity (which also adds more dmg) could be very useful.. not only that but if you take a look at my demon hunters youll see that emeralds are in all sockets except my head which has diamond in it and then of course rings and neck has legendary rings.. majority of DH builds require emeralds in all sockets.. thats besides the point.. wouldnt you like to use a socket in your offhand with out needing to reroll?

On a quiver, there are so many better options in primary stats, that a socket almost seems a waste. Skill DMG, Crit chance, area DMG, etc.
06/22/2019 10:57 AMPosted by storytime42
06/22/2019 09:45 AMPosted by ShadowDragon
...building a demon hunter (which uses dexterity over all) putting an emerald in the socket to gain more dexterity (which also adds more dmg) could be very useful.. not only that but if you take a look at my demon hunters youll see that emeralds are in all sockets except my head which has diamond in it and then of course rings and neck has legendary rings.. majority of DH builds require emeralds in all sockets.. thats besides the point.. wouldnt you like to use a socket in your offhand with out needing to reroll?

On a quiver, there are so many better options in primary stats, that a socket almost seems a waste. Skill DMG, Crit chance, area DMG, etc.
yes that is very true but at the same time with using the ramaladnis gift you keep those stats AND get a socket so why not keep the stats and get extra dex or whatever you choose?