RiP Season 17

General Discussion
Ive completed the journey, got my wings. Now what.
Isnt a journey meant me be something that lasts all season not 3 days.
What makes it worse is its same same Garbage Rats for speeds just with a LoN rat. In 3 months it will back to the same.
When are these devs going to implement something that actually sticks and makes both NS and S fun.
Highly Rated
Look on the bright side, now you have 3 months to play other games, go outside and see the real world, knit a sweater, do a puzzle. The possibilities are endless! You should be thanking them instead of being so salty.
I called it 2 days ago.

"Some will have it done by Sunday night, and complain the rest of the season."

"we don't have anything to do"
The devs didn't do this. The players did. You didn't need to use every trick in the book to complete the journey in three days. Clearly you don't enjoy seasons because you did everything you could to avoid the content. If you're going to skip 95% of the game they can't help you.
05/19/2019 08:29 PMPosted by Zymurgeist
The devs didn't do this. The players did. You didn't need to use every trick in the book to complete the journey in three days. Clearly you don't enjoy seasons because you did everything you could to avoid the content. If you're going to skip 95% of the game they can't help you.

Seasons are great when theres actually new content not false hope the game is changing content that then disappears in 3 months
How has this been any different then the last 16 seasons.
Seasons as far as I can tell, has not been about new content. New cosmetics, sure. New pets, sure.

You can count set dungeons as content, but that was thrown in Seasons as forced content to complete the journey because they knew what a huge turd they laid with it. Shoving it in Seasons allowed them to tell the suits that everyone that plays Seasons, is doing the set dungeons.

At this point in the games life, to expect new content in Seasons or otherwise, is a fools errand. And no, a new set or legendary weapon is not considered new content. Same stats on a different weapon or armor skin is all that is.

A new class or areas to explore, is though.
05/19/2019 08:42 PMPosted by Dragonmaster
How has this been any different then the last 16 seasons.

Some of the past seasons had themes that applied to all of your characters season or non, so once you completed the season journey you could enjoy the season theme with your non season characters. So these last 2 seasons have been rather boring in those respects.
With 3 months, I can turn off my pc now and then. Relax and lick some sun and getting my D vitamins. Go for a run and breath some fresh air. Eat healthy food and feel good about my next journey in the dark realms.
05/19/2019 08:05 PMPosted by Keyblade
Isnt a journey meant me be something that lasts all season not 3 days.
What makes it worse is its same same Garbage Rats for speeds just with a LoN rat. In 3 months it will back to the same.
When are these devs going to implement something that actually sticks and makes both NS and S fun.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

So I guess you’re nuts. But we knew that already.
I actually just made a new account to start again and instead of jumping into the adventure mode I started at the campaign and will do it all over again.

I'm not too sure what is expected as the others have stated. If there is a lack of content then maybe a game that is larger on scale is better suited for you (World of Warcraft)?
Season 17 came out friday at 8pm est time and i completed the journey the next day at 8am :) now i can play the game for 3 months lol
05/19/2019 08:19 PMPosted by Alexismad
Look on the bright side, now you have 3 months to play other games, go outside and see the real world, knit a sweater, do a puzzle. The possibilities are endless! You should be thanking them instead of being so salty.

Exactly lol!
He protecc
He attacc
He reinstalled just to complain on the forums bacc.
can you whinebrag more?
Yet you always keep coming for more only to make the same post. I guess they've done something right after all if you keep doing it.
Yup I got my wings too. I have nothing to complain about, I feel like a boss.

I guess now we can look forward to three and a half months of you posting about the game being in maintenance mode because you're bored before S18 starts?
05/19/2019 08:38 PMPosted by Keyblade

Seasons are great when theres actually new content not false hope the game is changing content that then disappears in 3 months
05/19/2019 11:38 PMPosted by Meteorblade

I guess now we can look forward to three and a half months of you posting about the game being in maintenance mode because you're bored before S18 starts?
Best response to this bonehead by far...LOL