RiP Season 17

General Discussion
05/19/2019 08:42 PMPosted by Dragonmaster
How has this been any different then the last 16 seasons.

He didn't have someone to leech off and get them to do all the work for him the first 12 seasons
05/20/2019 12:35 AMPosted by StoneOld
05/19/2019 11:38 PMPosted by Meteorblade
I guess now we can look forward to three and a half months of you posting about the game being in maintenance mode because you're bored before S18 starts?
Best response to this bonehead by far...LOL

Just wishing we had content and not this fake LoN wont mean sh** garbage in 3 months
You...
05/20/2019 02:21 AMPosted by Keyblade
Just wishing we had content

Also you...
07/31/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Keyblade
MAINTENANCE MODE
07/24/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/24/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/24/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Keyblade
maintenance mode
07/20/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance mode
07/20/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/15/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Keyblade
maintenance mode
07/12/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/10/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Keyblade
MAINTENANCE MODE
07/10/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
05/20/2019 02:25 AMPosted by Meteorblade
You...
Just wishing we had content

Also you...
07/31/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Keyblade
MAINTENANCE MODE
07/24/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/24/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/24/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Keyblade
maintenance mode
07/20/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance mode
07/20/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/15/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Keyblade
maintenance mode
07/12/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode
07/10/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Keyblade
MAINTENANCE MODE
07/10/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Keyblade
Maintenance Mode

One can always wish for content and still believe were in maintainence mode. Its just wishful thinking
I was like you before, and I clearly know my experience in this season won't last till the end off it.

But I made myself some challenges, and I play with my bestfriends. We will try to make a "F*** the Meta" pushing comp, and try every new builds available.

It makes it kinda fun actually.
Seasons is not and never has been about new content. It's about revisiting old content with new groups of characters all of the same general level. It's trying to recreate the days of launch a little older and a little wiser. It's a group feeling of nostalgia and many players missed the point and ruined it. Adventure mode and leader boards are the stupidest ideas Blizzard could have implemented. They may as well start a new season every day and announce the winners after twenty-four hours.
05/19/2019 09:05 PMPosted by Neuro
I actually just made a new account to start again

Why did you make a new account? I played years ago, when D3 first came out, and a couple of months ago, I found my old account, got the expacs, and started playing again. My old characters were still there. If you have an old account, your guys are probably still there.

I get your drift though. I also do the campaign first when a season starts. I don't feel the need to get to lvl 70 within a few hours. I enjoy the journey. And I decided to start each season with a different class until I have played them all. But then, I have never done a GR higher than 92, so I guess I am what you call a casual player.
05/20/2019 12:35 AMPosted by StoneOld
...Best response to this bonehead by far...LOL

Just wishing we had content and not this fake LoN wont mean sh** garbage in 3 months

Even if they put in actual content they couldn’t do it fast enough for the people like you that turn off their lives to complete it as fast as possible.
That is true slave mentality, OP has willingly given away all power to think, act and feel for him/herself.
Well, unless the new content was rewarding and challenging enough to be on par with greater rifts, players would either clear instantly or skip through just about any newly added content.
It's a game, not a job. I still have plenty of time to get that wings
05/19/2019 08:20 PMPosted by Avalon
I called it 2 days ago.

"Some will have it done by Sunday night, and complain the rest of the season."

"we don't have anything to do"

You wrong my friend completed everything on live stream after 13h gaming.

And they should add 2 above flawless royal gem (without to drop higher gems) and add to season journey to make a nice amount of that by farming. See:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771487009?page=2#post-21
Here's a challenge I'm doing:

I call it the 100 Act Challenge. The objective: Kill and loot everything by exploring everything, map wise. Starting with Normal, all the way to T16. Dealing with 4 Rifts and GRs after completing each Act in Hard difficulty. In my mind, this is a Season Journey. 3 days in and I'm 5% done. My toon:

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DiabloVern-1585/hero/110971568

I'm expecting an 8/25 to 9/9 season end date, unless something drastic happens. Also, lighten up on me because this is how I play. I don't have an official job, but if I did have one, this would be it. I don't complain when people say they've finished the season, because they usually work for a living.
They have yet to put hard content into d3. Why do people believe the journey is suppose to be hard or long ? I mean there are people still trying to figure out how to clear a gr 20. Maybe only a few but they are out there.

I started leveling 2 hours past season start. I passed out people who were leveling since launch. Knowledge gets you places faster. It is what it is. D3 is a casual arcade game these days. Lower your expectations for the game
05/20/2019 07:41 AMPosted by Dmoney
They have yet to put hard content into d3.

Inferno Act III and IV back in vanilla says hi.
05/20/2019 07:51 AMPosted by Meteorblade
05/20/2019 07:41 AMPosted by Dmoney
They have yet to put hard content into d3.

Inferno Act III and IV back in vanilla says hi.

Oh you mean back when the class imbalance was insane worse then now. And it was just a gear check. Unless you played a range character ? Vanilla was just a very long grind. Unless you used the ah
05/19/2019 08:29 PMPosted by Zymurgeist
The devs didn't do this. The players did. You didn't need to use every trick in the book to complete the journey in three days. Clearly you don't enjoy seasons because you did everything you could to avoid the content. If you're going to skip 95% of the game they can't help you.

95% of the game??? WHAT GAME!!!!! Stop standing up for Blizz there is literally nothing to this game. There used to be more but now its just GR GR GR. Literally that's all.

You call all down vote op but they are correct. Season journey should take more than a few hours to complete. It used to..... back before they made the game brain dead easy. I mean yea its been easy for years but not like it is now.

You all keep wasting your time with this crap game. I'm over it.
All of those "I have done everything for this season in 3 days and there is nothing else to do" posts are like the meme of a woman saying "I have nothing to dress!" with a closet full of clothes that they only used once.
05/20/2019 12:16 PMPosted by Dukus
05/19/2019 08:29 PMPosted by Zymurgeist
The devs didn't do this. The players did. You didn't need to use every trick in the book to complete the journey in three days. Clearly you don't enjoy seasons because you did everything you could to avoid the content. If you're going to skip 95% of the game they can't help you.

95% of the game??? WHAT GAME!!!!! Stop standing up for Blizz there is literally nothing to this game. There used to be more but now its just GR GR GR. Literally that's all.

You call all down vote op but they are correct. Season journey should take more than a few hours to complete. It used to..... back before they made the game brain dead easy. I mean yea its been easy for years but not like it is now.

You all keep wasting your time with this crap game. I'm over it.

All computer games are brain dead easy. You just have to know how to do it. That's why people write guides and things like Krider runs were discovered. Nothing has been removed from the game the content is all still there. Players rift run because it's the most efficient way not because it's fun. Players demanded it and here we are. Trust me I'm not defending Blizzard they're fully complicit in what the game has become. I remember how they talked about avoiding players running the same routes and content over and over before they caved completely. The game has been boiled down to Baal runs just like Diablo 2.
There's always one idiot who thinks the season journey gives any semblance of actual progress in the game. If your goal was to complete it, you should have known in advance that it doesn't really take much effort to do anymore.