Translation delay for Russian Community

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Can Russian community get notifications about updates in the same time as other ones? We are the only community that does not have translations of the news, which are available for all other countries/languages. Can you please do something with it? It seems the current Russian office managers are not professional, cause it happens each time. We have a very big delay.
Learn English.
05/13/2019 04:17 AMPosted by SevenShadow
Learn English.

Pfft, I could say the same thing to Americans.
<walks off to make a cup of tea>
It seems that the administration’s responses are rare here
Sorry, Blizzard hates EU customers and as an american business they hate Russians the most.
05/13/2019 03:32 AMPosted by Aluraevskiy
Can Russian community get notifications about updates in the same time as other ones?
Hopefully, when your translation comes, it will be correct.

The one in French has some "interesting features" in it...

Instead of :
If you’ve been diligently slaying demons for the past few Seasons and reached Conqueror in the Season Journey each time, you’ve surely accrued a few extra stash tabs. You’ll earn one additional tab each Season by finishing the Conqueror tier, up to a maximum of five:
in French, it says a maximum of six.

Also, the developpers provided some insight on the new patch... for example:
With 2.6.5, we’re aiming to address some of the longest standing and most desired quality of life features the community has brought to us. We’ve hit a little bit of everything, from adding additional Torment levels, making Ancient/Primal Puzzle Rings feel rewarding, and adding some Stash space improvements. Other changes were made to help smooth out overall gameplay, such as making Bounties feel like less of a chore and more rewarding and reworking a few of our notification screens.
That entire paragraph is printed black on black in the French version... perhaps the staff in the French office didn't really want the players to read about it.

Good luck to you with your own translation
Hey, CM, will you answer the question? No?
Okey, understand - you are in process of testing Diablo Immortal. Because you have mobiles. You are so busy...
+ why Russian segment is worse than another user?
05/13/2019 12:07 PMPosted by Soifon
they hate Russians the most.

Pretty sure that is just universal
I'm currently investigating what's going on. Apologies for the delay, but I'm unable to make the translations or posts myself, so the best I can do is reach out to the appropriate teams and see how we can improve.

Appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime!
thank you! :)
05/14/2019 11:49 AMPosted by Nevalistis
I'm currently investigating what's going on. Apologies for the delay, but I'm unable to make the translations or posts myself, so the best I can do is reach out to the appropriate teams and see how we can improve.

thanks for the answer
05/14/2019 11:49 AMPosted by Nevalistis

Thanks. News about the start of season 17 is missing

https://eu.diablo3.com/ru/
Thanks. News about the start of season 17 is missing
wow, dat was epic. 6 days to translate simple text?
english, was posted in [5/10/2019]
russian, was posted in [5/17/2019] near midnight...
The translations are burning hot.