Patch should drop Wed at latest

General Discussion
05/14/2019 07:46 AMPosted by Chetanji
05/14/2019 07:44 AMPosted by DiabloVern
It was stated on a Twitch stream (Bluddshed's) that the patch will drop today.

When did Bluddshed begin working for Blizzard Diablo?

When you have information that helps a discussion always post the link or don't say a thing.

Thanks.

Wow a bit harsh haha.

Dayntee aka Nevalistis was in his chat room and when some one asked when the patch would drop, she hinted that it would be on tuesday by saying something along the lines of "Patches typically release on tuesdays unless there are unforseen problems / bugs".

so yeah...
05/14/2019 08:54 AMPosted by Overd0se
05/14/2019 08:32 AMPosted by Meteorblade
Come on, come on, I've got over 60 puzzle rings waiting for T16!

Oh man, are YOU going to hate this. S16 JUST ended a couple of days ago. You COULD use them in the upcoming S17 tho. ;-)

They meant Torment 16, not Season 16. T16. Not S16. ;)
I always found it funny when threads and conversations like this go completely quiet after the patch actually releases, but updates for D3 usually go live Tuesday afternoons. hopefully it's today.
05/14/2019 08:59 AMPosted by DTMAce

Oh man, are YOU going to hate this. S16 JUST ended a couple of days ago. You COULD use them in the upcoming S17 tho. ;-)

They meant Torment 16, not Season 16. T16. Not S16. ;)

DOH!
05/14/2019 08:32 AMPosted by Meteorblade
Come on, come on, I've got over 60 puzzle rings waiting for T16!

T16 = Torment 16, i.e. a difficulty level that's being introduced in patch 2.6.5 prior to Season 17. I kept the puzzle rings precisely so that I could run them at T16, for more gold, mats and blood. Around a dozen of them are ancient, so that'll be masses of goblins due to those resulting in Ancient Vaults in 2.6.5
05/14/2019 09:52 AMPosted by Meteorblade
Around a dozen of them are ancient, so that'll be masses of goblins due to those resulting in Ancient Vaults in 2.6.5

Been saving mine as well. Only have about 6-7 so far but I plan on finding friends or people in chat who also have ancients to share/alternate rounds of opening vaults.
Patch is now live.
05/14/2019 10:12 AMPosted by PhoenixForce
Patch is now live.

This is probably one of the earliest patch release (that I'm aware of), rather surprising honestly. Hopefully there's no crazy hidden bugs just waiting to be found...
Considering they took 18 days (12 business days) to check everything, there shouldn't be. However, stranger things have happened. Now, if you don't mind, my NS character needs to get started.

To borrow from DTMAce:

GAME ON!!!
I can confirm the patch is live on EU as well. A bit surprising, EU is typically the last region to get the patches.
Or today. Today seemed good.

;)
05/14/2019 10:57 AMPosted by Nevalistis

;)

sweeeeet :)
The patch is already live, get with it boys.
Yaaaaayyy... now I can play seasons for 2 more years for stash tabs because not all the set items fit in the regular stash space, yaaaayyy *pukes*

And more torment levels! So much new content to deal with the unnecessary power creep!

;)
Thank you. ( ^_^)o自
Is the Patch live for consoles as well?

;)

Lol
Just did my first T16 ancient vault, put my 51K GF gear on, opened the boss chest, 391 million gold popped out, which was nice.
05/14/2019 11:18 AMPosted by Eclipse
Yaaaaayyy... now I can play seasons for 2 more years for stash tabs because not all the set items fit in the regular stash space, yaaaayyy *pukes*

And more torment levels! So much new content to deal with the unnecessary power creep!

Your day is going to get worse when you realize there's only 1 more stash tab. At least you won't have to play for 2 more years.