Random Gems Gone Missing:

Bug Report
Random Gems gone missing from bags and storage. Running lesser rifts and greater rifts. So far there is not any certain gems that go missing, yet a slot will become empty of gem when I repair and delete items after finishing rifts. I have not upgraded gems at jewelry vendor to cause the missing gem(s). I think the missing slots had only one gem in them when they are gone but uncertain. I am also uncertain if "greater gems" are affected, but those also may be missing. I will know more when I get all gems from the greater rifts. Blizzard please check this out and anyone else having issues similar please comment to show localization for blizzard to verify. Thank you and may the primals always be with you...
This should probably be posted in Bug Report... but with the lack of details, it is unknown whether Blizzard or anyone else can figure out what you are doing wrong.

05/19/2019 01:55 PMPosted by Priestknight
Blizzard please check this out and anyone else having issues similar please comment to show localization for blizzard to verify.
Sounds like a fishing expedition... I doubt it very much anyone has time for that.

Perhaps you should be reading this : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17347397911