When you cracked GR70, what was your Paragon level?

General Discussion

Just wondering...d
I forgot. 200 something? Impale set.
Low 300s in Crusader thorns set because of a lack of luck on supporting pieces.
around 400. I'm sure I could do it sooner I just never did.
175 I believe. DH Impale.
05/28/2019 03:58 PMPosted by Slamboney

Just wondering...d
soon as I got my six set piece and the supporting legos.
If I can get one or two more pieces to drop, should be able to do it soon. lol
Somewhere between 200-250... I got really lucky early on. Cube gave me an ancient gyrfalcon first flail, and shortly after got jekang from kadala.
arround 420 maybe, tal rasha build
I completed GR 70 with Haedrig Set my paragon it was 52.
under paragon 200 im pretty sure... impale build for DH really carries you for some time o.o
488 - http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/05/29/d3_s17_primal_soul_o.jpg

[ EDIT ]
Answered the OP's question.
Provided proof that my answer was honest.
Received down-votes anyway.
Oh, well.
Well, I was P475 last night with a barely functioning UE MS build, and got a beautiful UE chest, perfect rolls...one in a billion, and promptly killed the character this morning.

#hardcorelivesmatter
05/28/2019 06:10 PMPosted by PardalBR
I completed GR 70 with Haedrig Set my paragon it was 52.

This guy excels at being a Troll.

Do not take him seriously!
My Impale DH has over 300 paragon and I just finished GR 54 or some such. I can't seem to keep hatred with the full build, so I switched out companion for a hatred generator bolas. I must be doing something wrong.
It was under 300. When I finally got some key items for my jade wd. It didn’t matter to me much as Primals don’t really break the game.
05/29/2019 05:31 AMPosted by Jammur
My Impale DH has over 300 paragon and I just finished GR 54 or some such. I can't seem to keep hatred with the full build, so I switched out companion for a hatred generator bolas. I must be doing something wrong.

If you're running out of hatred that means mobs are dying in a single hit because if they survived long enough to be hit twice or more they'd regen more hatred than spent due to your Karlei's Point. In which case, you need to run harder content. You can unlock higher GR access without running intermediary GR levels, e.g. if you ran a T16 nephalem rift that unlocks access to a GR75. Anyway, suggestions for changes to your current gear...

Quiver - Reroll the damage to elites to 10% CHC
Boots - Reroll Armour to 15% Impale Damage

You're missing Aquila Cuirass for the cube, which is a lot of mitigation.

If you're still struggling for hatred, change Companion to the Bat rune which provides passive Hatred regen and an active that instantly grants 50 hatred.
Thanks Meteorblade! I didn't realize that running a regular rift on a higher torment level will unlock higher Greater Rifts! Makes sense though.

I will do the rerolls you suggested. I appreciate the advice.

I still have not had an Aquila Cuirass drop for me though, but I keep looking!
Around 400... IIRC
Somewhere around 75-ish on EU - you need luck, game knowledge

• Doing a T6 rift while leveling to 70 unlocked GR 25
  • Once 70, we did a full split Bounty run to get 4 piece, and i gained about 10-15 paragon levels doing that
  • Then we did a T1 rift to get a GR key and finished all the group objectives (including solo GR20) for the final gift. I gained another 15-20 Paragon here.
  • Then I opened a solo T15 game and completed a rift which unlocked up to GR 72. I gained around 30 paragon in the T15 rift.
  • With around 75ish paragon and the level 5 Bane of the Powerful, I entered a GR70 and completed it in around 7-8 min, which resulted in me being around 95 when the Guardian spawned, and once i closed the GR it bumped me past paragon 120+.
  • My first Primal Ancient item was a Blade of Tribes, go figure LOL

• I was lucky with the following:

• Crafted Gavel of Judgement, and put it into the cube
  • Gambled bracers of the first men at level 1 (equipped it at level 16)
  • Gambled Band of Might at level 1 (equipped at 16 and cubed at 70)
  • Gambled Loot-Socks at level 1 (equipped at 16 and cubed at 70)
  • Gambled Girdle of Giants when hitting 70
  • My main weapon Blade of Tribes dropped during the split-bounty sweep.
  • Ingeom dropped in the T15 Rift (went into the cube)

• Barbarian Might of The Earth only needs the ring for toughness, and diamonds in armor slots.
    As for damage, the set gives the massive boost, along with girdle of giants and of course blade of tribes.
    Loot-socks give utility AND damage since every leap casts earthquake, and earthquakes stack.

Barb had IMO the best start in S17.