A New Hope...

General Discussion
I am overwhelmingly convinced that Blizz is going to use the duration of Season 17 to Buff countless of Orange Legendaries, such 300th and Skular's. I believe that they will reveal D4 this Blizzcon and therefore will bring these Buffs to the community in faith so as communicate to us that they are still committed.

:)
Season 17 is around the corner so I highly doubt they are going to make any more drastic changes to Legendaries. It does appear they will be buffing items in future patches though.
I am hopeful that the Community Manager is keeping a close eye on these here forums... Plenty of comment and conjecture about what items need to be buffed to make the game more diverse.
05/07/2019 07:58 AMPosted by Maximus
Season 17 is around the corner so I highly doubt they are going to make any more drastic changes to Legendaries. It does appear they will be buffing items in future patches though.

They are going to use the duration of Season 17 to work on these Buffs
Oh, don't worry about that, Blizzard is always listening. They make sure to remind us regularly.
yeah, because they ALWAYS make changes in the middle of a season without months of PTR testing. Makes perfect sense.
BLIZZARD TAKE MY MONEY AND DELIEVER ACTUAL !@#$ING CONTENT TO THE GAME
you are even refusing to take my money thats ridiculus
ROLL OUT SUPPORTER PACKS LIKE IN POE
this content starvation needs to over, and not like in 2021 when you'll release d4

You misread what he said. He said the duration of S17, so they work on new patch.
I hope they could make any real game soon, not these weird half-games, like Hearthstone, HOTS and Overwatch and mobile games.
05/07/2019 09:04 AMPosted by Ic0n0cIast

You misread what he said. He said the duration of S17, so they work on new patch.

That is correct.

And to the eight downvotes and there to come, HOPE is what you need.

Let's HOPE!

HOPE with me!

:)
05/07/2019 07:55 AMPosted by DieHarder
I believe that they will reveal D4 this Blizzcon and therefore will bring these Buffs to the community in faith so as communicate to us that they are still committed.

Fie on you Nephalem!

How dare you give us hope with adeed hype for another Blizzcon that is doomed to be horrible?

Personally, I don't care to get involved anymore.
No hype, and I don't care.

Even if D4 is announced it will be at least 2 more years before it will be near to download and play.
It's kinda weird to say, but I am as optimistic as defiant.

Optimistic cause on the PTR forums and thread, we have been heard (sometimes), and it feels a little like they want to improve the game. Maybe they will work on it during the whole season.
Like DH rapid fire buff for an illustration.

But... I feel like I am gonna be fooled again. The Blizzcon incident, and the communication is not THIS GOOD. Barbs have been ignored this patch, and the solutions were proposed. But nothing changed.
They had one month more for this patch... And I feel kinda like "Meh, kinda good". Like it's good to see something change, but let's admit it, they could have do better. Really better.

I am sure if you take a small team from the community (who played a lot), they can patch a lot more legendaries in a small amount of time. I don't think it takes a lot of time for tweaking legendaries...

Like they have done the strict minimum to say "Look, we have done something". It's right, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

So I'll see at blizzcon, I am just less defiant RN. And if they really work, we have always the right to dream.
I believe you are wrong
Personally, it really felt that 2.6.1 was the last proper patch as it was the last patch in 12 months. Thus I can share some of the optimism as we are getting patches once again and they're speaking of future patches.
I'm not sure that at the moment this is the most important thing but I'd like if every legendary or at least 90%+ of them actually had a legendary power. So many useless legendaries at the moment :(

PS: Yes, a lot of those that have, require a buff of some form too.
05/07/2019 07:55 AMPosted by DieHarder
I am overwhelmingly convinced

By what?
I am overwhelmingly convinced that you are going to be massively disappointed by Blizzcon.
05/07/2019 08:03 AMPosted by DieHarder

Which is useless because LoN is what benefits most from new affixes and huffing crappy legendary items, and the LoN Season is gonna be now.
05/08/2019 06:20 AMPosted by Orrion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Which is useless because LoN is what benefits most from new affixes and huffing crappy legendary items, and the LoN Season is gonna be now.
Not everyone is Season exclusive player. However, you're right that LoN season should've been S18 with decent buffs.
The biggest thing that can happen to D3 is seriously handing this game to the community, so they could actually fix it by themselves. Truly.