A New Hope...

General Discussion
05/07/2019 08:48 AMPosted by TaintedFate
DELIEVER ACTUAL !@#$ING CONTENT TO THE GAME
Reported for using all caps, for using profanity, masked or otherwise, and for having a generally bad attitude.
05/08/2019 11:04 AMPosted by HolyDiver
The biggest thing that can happen to D3 is seriously handing this game to the community, so they could actually fix it by themselves. Truly.
As I've said before, if the game were given to this community, it would be an unplayable pile of steaming dung in no time.
05/07/2019 07:58 AMPosted by Maximus
Season 17 is around the corner so I highly doubt they are going to make any more drastic changes to Legendaries. It does appear they will be buffing items in future patches though.

He said during season 17 they will work on buffing them, not buffing them before season 17
W/e
It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire...

Which is useless because LoN is what benefits most from new affixes and huffing crappy legendary items, and the LoN Season is gonna be now.
Not everyone is Season exclusive player. However, you're right that LoN season should've been S18 with decent buffs.

Never said everyone was.

It’s quite obvious that Seasons is where the concentration is, though.
05/07/2019 07:58 AMPosted by Maximus
It does appear they will be buffing items in future patches though.

When did they hint this? Any links?
05/07/2019 07:55 AMPosted by DieHarder
I am overwhelmingly convinced that Blizz is going to use the duration of Season 17 to Buff countless of Orange Legendaries, such 300th and Skular's. I believe that they will reveal D4 this Blizzcon and therefore will bring these Buffs to the community in faith so as communicate to us that they are still committed.

:)
Like scammers. I agree.