"Wait till Friday" Week 99 Challenge Rift

General Discussion
They keep on getting eazier and eazier
https://youtu.be/1_iYfClDdTs
3:42 even can you beat my time?
TYVM, for the sacrifice.

Do this one on Friday, the second one next Monday and we are ready for season 17.
Bad idea to do this one today with the season coming up on Friday. Always appreciate the guide, but would rather see people being told to wait until season start.
Did you even bother to watch it, he said not to do it until the end of the week.
05/13/2019 04:20 PMPosted by Avalon
Did you even bother to watch it, he said not to do it until the end of the week.

Why not just say that here then? Farming views? Just say 'don't do it yet' in the post first thing.
05/13/2019 03:47 PMPosted by Eazytarget
They keep on getting eazier and eazier
https://youtu.be/1_iYfClDdTs

This one *was* really easy. What the hell is up with that build/gear tho,,,
Why complain about EZ challenge rifts. You will just regret it if they make it more difficult.
05/13/2019 04:24 PMPosted by Flansy

Why not just say that here then? Farming views? Just say 'don't do it yet' in the post first thing.

How would him making such a statement in the video versus doing so here garner him more views? What the !@#$ happened to thinking logically...

thanks for the support i have been trying to post it from phone but keeps erroring out. Yes this is first thing i mention in video. Sorry if i get a View out of you for the work i put into the videos.
05/13/2019 05:33 PMPosted by Cupcaked
05/13/2019 04:24 PMPosted by Flansy

How would him making such a statement in the video versus doing so here garner him more views? What the !@#$ happened to thinking logically...

Um getting a view for the work i put into my videos is worth it for most. The people that know about seasons and not doing it until it starts don't need the help anyways. ohhh here just for you look at the title.
05/13/2019 03:55 PMPosted by Avalon
TYVM, for the sacrifice.

Do this one on Friday, the second one next Monday and we are ready for season 17.
yes i said first thing in my video
05/13/2019 05:09 PMPosted by MerLock
Why comolain about EZ challenge rifts. You will just regret it if they make it more difficult.

No i like the challenge plus i get to help more people. "AKA more views for you negative people"
hmm... at the end of the video you die when the boss has 5% hp left. you then proceed to revive and kill the boss. FAIL! Why not quit out?
Thanks again for another CR guide @Eazytarget.

Yes, America's and Europe are both easy the first shot.

Just wait till S17 start to do it.

Always feel bad for the few that do the CR and forgot it's S17 start week.

Good luck on Season 17 to the millions of D3 players around the world!
CR still more fun than grinding top ranks on GR leaderboards, imo.
If you want an elite challenge rift for any class/build that's super easy to gear do this;

• only can equip white items
  • do level one grift

You can move the gear to any toon.
Good luck with that.
05/13/2019 07:34 PMPosted by Eazytarget
No i like the challenge plus i get to help more people. "AKA more views for you negative people"

I'm not being negative about it. Just saying, there is no need for a challenge rift to be difficult since many of us just want the mats. I appreciate you taking the time out to do the videos but at the same time, understand the majority of us don't like spending time doing them.
05/13/2019 08:40 PMPosted by TrvAix
hmm... at the end of the video you die when the boss has 5% hp left. you then proceed to revive and kill the boss. FAIL! Why not quit out?
not going for any style points just showing my run as i do it. i have a better time on the leaderboards now. which is the time i posted up above.
05/13/2019 10:07 PMPosted by Spagetto
CR still more fun than grinding top ranks on GR leaderboards, imo.

exactly. GR's are to hard with all the groups out there and if you play solo you stand no chance.