Bot problem solved

General Discussion
Such a simple solution. Blizzard/Activision whatever they call themselves nowadays, just need to sell the program. Problem solved. It's apparent they are not doing much to stop the problem, so they might as well sell the bot program and benefit off of it. Anyway that's my take on the situation.
its ok for me xD
They don't own the bot program and probably could not update and maintain the thing at its current rate. But yeah, Blizz buy out the bot companies, get non competes in the buy out, and then put the bot patches on the D3 update cycle. Problem solved.
who cares about Bots in a 7 year old game?
I couldnt care less about bots in Diablo 3 tbh. ;)
Why would they do that when they're making $$$ off of banning people like you?
I always had more of a problem with being in games with bots. It's not that they're more efficient players, it's that they grind 24/7 and that's where the advantages come from.
Bots like to spam and the more there are, the worse the chat gets and I hate advertisement.

But except for people who are trying to compete for those ladder rankings, they've been quite out of my way and I'm fine with that.
Don't care about the leader board, bot problem solved.
05/17/2019 06:49 AMPosted by Kairos
who cares about Bots in a 7 year old game?

Diablo 2 is older than diablo 3 and bots run that game.
05/17/2019 09:11 AMPosted by Shinerunner
Don't care about the leader board, bot problem solved.

Has nothing to do with Leaderboards.

05/17/2019 07:34 AMPosted by nibz
Why would they do that when they're making $$$ off of banning people like you?

FYI i have never run a bot, guess the joke is on you
05/17/2019 09:18 AMPosted by Foxfire

FYI i have never run a bot, guess the joke is on you
Says the guy with all the downvotes..
05/16/2019 07:35 PMPosted by Foxfire
Such a simple solution. Blizzard/Activision whatever they call themselves nowadays, just need to sell the program. Problem solved. It's apparent they are not doing much to stop the problem, so they might as well sell the bot program and benefit off of it. Anyway that's my take on the situation.

why would blizz sell a bot to their own game when they can just sell/give away the paragon levels, leaderboard positions, and items? Wouldn't that be even more efficient?

We wouldn't even have to play the game and be at the top!

But yea, I downvoted u.
I just like to think about how good a bot would be if openai got their hands on the game.