Please make this season theme permanent!

General Discussion
I love love love this season theme for the first time since sets got buffed to the point that you were handcuffed to a build/set i can actually enjoy the game and play any skills/builds i feel like(as long as i have ancient items of course). Now what i'm asking is please Blizzard make this a permanent feature in the game were you always have access to LON if your not wearing any set bonus, I do realize that you give us this on rings but even at that point it still makes us handcuffed into 2 crappy rings that still stops build diversity not to mention we have to find 2 ancient LoN rings with good enough stats. so again please adding this as a permanent feature into the game i believe would make this game a lot more fun for a lot more people not just a few month season theme.

Edit: also i believe this change to the game will be a perfect starting step into buffing other builds because then they can just buff specific legendary and possibly make new builds that can run off LON due to the no need for the LON set rings and buffs to skill specific items
I'm having the most fun with D3 in a long time with this season, skipping haedrig gift and using lon gears strictly. The gearing process now is actually slower but more gradual. Each ancient piece actually makes a notable upgrade and there's even more room to grow to get the actual gear in ancient, and then the gear in ancient with ideal stats. So yeah I also hope this bonus makes it to the game permanently. Since lon gears are harder to gear than sets, it also makes more sense for lon to be stronger too. Relying on 2 rings that need to be ancient as well makes lon extremely hard to gear for and yet they're almost always worse than sets, which is sad. My only hope is they introduce more legendaries so other classes can have lon options as well, especially barbarian.
not sure about you.. but my personal experience has been literally ignore the season theme because I can't get the ancient items that whatever of the two or three builds I want to do this season due to RNG..

but if you enjoy it amazing..
Wondered when this stupidity would pop up again.

Look guys, they’re SEASONAL themes. They aren’t gonna be made permanent, get over yourselves.
05/19/2019 09:07 PMPosted by Orrion

Look guys, they’re SEASONAL themes. They aren’t gonna be made permanent, get over yourselves.

Just like PoE integrates league mechanic into core game, there's nothing stopping Blizzard to follow the footstep. Get over your high horse.
I have the theory or tin foil hat thought that these seasons have a bit of a "hidden" use. I think they use this to test out ideas for D4. buff builds, see how they get "broken" And become OP. This season gets to test all the drops that usually get ignored. It would be funny,if in a season they buff Yellows only.
I would like to see a season where Paragon levels are boosted,so that they either give 2 points,or half the xp needed for them.
05/19/2019 11:57 PMPosted by Leisa

Just like PoE integrates league mechanic into core game, there's nothing stopping Blizzard to follow the footstep. Get over your high horse.

Use your brain.

PoE occasionally adds the new special areas or mechanics into the main game.

D3 does not have new special areas or mechanics. It has a flipped switch.

If they did something like D2 boss events - yeah, I’d be all for adding those to the main game after a Season.

But this? Nah, forget it. Dumb idea.

They didn't do it for any of the themes so far, why do you think they will do it now. Its not going to happen. If the RoRG season didn't get made permanent (which in their own words was very successful as a theme), then they are not going to add any of the themes as permanent additions.

They are just that, season themes for players to experience different mechanics of the game. Even the seasonal themes don't even upset the main balance from the non-seasonal part as there isn't as long to get to the levels that non-season has gotten to.

Why should D3 follow in PoE's footsteps? Is it so wrong for D3 to do things in its own way?
if you like the buff, and want it permanent, just wear the freaking rings!
05/20/2019 11:05 AMPosted by Jammur
if you like the buff, and want it permanent, just wear the freaking rings!
the point in what im saying is with this being permanete we dont need to be handcuffed to two !@#$ty %^- rings, that you also need to find ancient and good rolls, when there are so many great legendary rings that make lon builds viable but not with the set rings on. Also the point in this is to remove the need to wear sets completly and give 100% freedom on what items to use and everything.