Great Patch!!

General Discussion
2.6.5 is an AWESOME update, good job and thank you!! Keep up the good work and the game will live.
T16 is still very easy. I do like the ping for the location of the rift guardian.
lol, blizz deleted my post here, still censoring the forums and dont like truth being told. so damn pathetic
this game died a long long long time ago, 1% of the original playerbase is not a well and truely alive game.

fanboy once said, 'as long as people are playing, the game isnt dead'

fanboys will still say this game is alive when they're the last 50 players standing out the 30+ million. idiot mentality
d1ckhead downvoting can !@#$ off too, salty fanboy, you're part of the problem we got d3, and then D:I which is d3 just simplified a tiny bit more for your simple minds
05/14/2019 01:20 PMPosted by pawlie
d1ckhead downvoting can !@#$ off too, salty fanboy, you're part of the problem we got d3, and then D:I which is d3 just simplified a tiny bit more for your simple minds

For the life of me I can't understand what you are still doing in the D3 forum. Go play whatever you like, we really really really don't need or want you here.
05/14/2019 11:07 AMPosted by Avalon
T16 is still very easy. I do like the ping for the location of the rift guardian.

I am P1050 and T16 is pretty much spot-on for me - fast enough for non-stop grind, and hard enough to have decent loot :)
05/14/2019 01:31 PMPosted by Ronnin426850

For the life of me I can't understand what you are still doing in the D3 forum. Go play whatever you like, we really really really don't need or want you here.

Could be a dysfunctional codependent who needs attention. Or, a potty mouth who wants to be banned from the forum.

awwwww did you get your feelings hurt?

LOL.
05/14/2019 01:33 PMPosted by Ronnin426850

I am P1050 and T16 is pretty much spot-on for me - fast enough for non-stop grind, and hard enough to have decent loot :)

To tell you the truth, I did not see a major difference. "Reward and difficulty levels of all new Torments closely match Greater Rift 65, 70, and 75 respectively." So, T16 is basically the same as a GR75.
Still balanced around overpowered damage multipliers. Certain skills are as a result still unplayable. Majority of difficulty levels are pointless and skipped. Unavoidable damage. !@#$ patch.
Best thing about T16 , it will keep the scrubs away for just a little longer in seasons.
05/14/2019 01:17 PMPosted by pawlie

fanboy once said, 'as long as people are playing, the game isnt dead'

fanboys will still say this game is alive when they're the last 50 players standing out the 30+ million. idiot mentality

So you are all about numbers too? Well you, the Chinese market, and diablo Immortal should get along nicely.

As long as they make improvements to this game, there will be appreciative fans. Not idiot mentality, how about positive and appreciative one. I for one still enjoy the game, and I really like the new changes.
05/14/2019 01:31 PMPosted by Ronnin426850
downvoting can !@#$ off too, salty fanboy, you're part of the problem we got d3, and then D:I which is d3 just simplified a tiny bit more for your simple minds

I'd remove the vulgar word you quoted in his post, blizzard moderation team will still hit you with a violation when you quote someone.
05/14/2019 01:15 PMPosted by pawlie
lol, blizz deleted my post here, still censoring the forums and dont like truth being told. so damn pathetic

I usually value critical posts but yours aint critical its just raging for the sake of raging - if thats all you have to contribute then you should consider leaving this place once and forever.
05/14/2019 05:43 PMPosted by Azamo
Best thing about T16 , it will keep the scrubs away for just a little longer in seasons.
I wonder why you needed to edit that tiny post?
If the "scrubs" left D3 would die.

is the exp decent?
05/15/2019 07:46 AMPosted by Gravity

is the exp decent?

Not really, I just stack up on pools of reflection and run GR for experience.
its still the same old garbage.