So.... I missed out!

General Discussion
Just got my response back from blizz employee otm, I was declined audio software engineer position. Now.... IDK IF THEY WILL MAKE D4. sawry….
You should have applied for a Job to develop Diablo Immortal...that´s where all the focus is needed by the guys at the moment.
05/24/2019 03:02 AMPosted by F00kernaut
You should have applied for a Job to develop Diablo Immortal...that´s where all the focus is needed by the guys at the moment.
well it very well may have been. but idk they did not specify.
You wanna apply a job there just to know if they're making D4?
Forum posts like this wont help your case for future jobs at blizzard lol
I'm sorry. I swooped in with my old Moog synth, popped on some bossanova backing beats, and wrecked the mic with my pop/jazz/funk mash-up of Owner of a Lonely Heart and I'm In The Mood For Dancing. Once they heard that, they couldn't resist. I'm now head of ambient background music for the previously undisclosed DiabloDisco:Immortal™ for PS5.
05/24/2019 07:37 AMPosted by Meteorblade
I'm sorry. I swooped in with my old Moog synth, popped on some bossanova backing beats, and wrecked the mic with my pop/jazz/funk mash-up of Owner of a Lonely Heart and I'm In The Mood For Dancing. Once they heard that, they couldn't resist. I'm now head of ambient background music for the previously undisclosed DiabloDisco:Immortal™ for PS5.

Pure gold.
File this under "things that didn't happen"