I just spent the last five hours...

General Discussion
Dear diary...today I tried to beat my compulsion and failed again...will try again tomorrow.
I don’t care how you spent the last 5 hours. Why would you think anyone would give a crap?
Anyone who takes the BTag "John Travolta" deserves a little razzing.
I JUST SPENT THE LAST FIVE HOURS... drinking beer and bourbon. I think my outcome had better results than yours lol
05/06/2019 12:08 AMPosted by Nigel
I JUST SPENT THE LAST FIVE HOURS... drinking beer and bourbon. I think my outcome had better results than yours lol

Yes, I’ve been drinking beer last couple hours, feels a lot more rewarding than ripping one after another cave or keeps! :)
05/05/2019 08:33 AMPosted by Meteorblade
Wow, I truly thought that everyone would have noticed that I was just having a bit of fun

Never underestimate the stupidity and gullibility of GD.
There are a few maps which come up to way much. Thought this was supposed to be randomization. the plague tunnel maps etc constantly come up! Especially in GR. Just saying.
Keeps/Caves/Act 1 crypts need to be looked at, last few weeks I've been seeing those non stop. Multiple levels of those three aforementioned maps in the same GR.

On the flip side I've noticed that Act 4 maps are appearing more in the last few weeks as well. This pertains to GR's only, reg rifts aren't worth complaining about that's why I wear speed gear.

Please have a look at the 'randomization' (we all know it isn't random) tied into Keep/Cave/Crypt map generation in GR's.
Eww GR fish?
That's like something only like 1 percent of ppl should care about.
Those ppl are in groups of all-day-ers or botters to get that paragon to get on the top of the boards.

in no way is fishing-relevant if you arent' seeking some all-season-long grinding end-time-stamp that tbh...who cares about?

It's not like we all sit there and go "oooo my gosh, look at who the top board ppl are how cool!".

Like nobody even looks, cares, or even knows who tops the boards.
That was like 2016 or so when they implemented them, 2019 is like..."what is a leaderboard again? a paragon-trophy?"