Seems Impossible

Witch Doctor
Hi, So I have been playing D3 for about 2.5 months now and I have managed to reach #303 on the NA WD leaderboard. I did a 110 in about 13:30. Problem is it seems almost impossible to progress much further than that at this stage. I am paragon 1283. Using Jade build. Do I just need more paragon points or what?
You are paragon 529.

I think you need to ask this question in the console forum if you are 1283 on the console. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/9582320/

There is a lot different between the various ports of D3. I don't know if we can help you here.

I am 1283 and I play on PC. Not sure where you are getting 529.
05/07/2019 10:27 PMPosted by Roblinz
You are paragon 529.

I think you need to ask this question in the console forum if you are 1283 on the console. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/9582320/

There is a lot different between the various ports of D3. I don't know if we can help you here.

I am 1283 and I play on PC. Not sure where you are getting 529.

Must have been looking at your seasonal character.
So in those 2.5 months you should of learned that beyond the insanely high multipliers from sets. Paragon is king.

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible to push past where you got to. But the fishing kicks in. And simply more paragon. Higher gems. And higher mainstat overall is all you can do to push
... and better Gear. You can always make it better.
Shift+L to check the leaderboards.

gostoplopy - P1123 - GR111 - 14:51
NEURO - P1372 - GR112 - 13:01
tampinhacog - P1688 - GR113 - 13:44
K2142F - P1643 - GR114 - 12:14
Van - P1648 - GR115 - 14:57

You should be able to do 111 and 112 with better gear and lots and lots of phishing for the perfect GR.

- mojo with haunt damage
- necklace with cold, cc and ccd
- stack cooldown - gloves, shoulders, diamond in your helm
- better sacred harvest with 10% damage
- life regen per second is useless - better to get life on hit on one item
- need health globe bonus in the secondary on 2 items (shoulders and gloves)
- your belt needs armor instead of all resist (and resist in the secondary) - basically stack armor instead of all resist and stack physical resistance in your secondary.
You have no + area damage.....
You want +AD on : shoulder, gloves, mojo, weapon, and rings ( if possible)
You are missing + haunt damage on Mojo and shoulders( you want at a minimum +30% haunt dam)
Switch to + poison damage ( and use the poison haunt) it does more damage than cold.
You need to lvl more gems to 105-110 to augment your gear ( lvl 93-96 augments won't cut it for Gr110+)
Edit:
...also.. if you are using wormwood try using cloud of insects instead of pestilence. Should spread to the mobs in your hit range.