Bunch of New Legendary Potions Idea.

General Discussion
Need more potions:

Block Potion - Incrase block chance by 20% for 8 seconds.
Blind Potion - Blinded enemies take 10% damage more damage from all sources for 5 seconds.
Slow Potion - Slowered enemies deal 15% less damage for 6 seconds.
Frozen Potion - Frozen enemies attack 30% more slow for 5 seconds.
Spender Potion - When your spender resource is 70% or more you get 10% damage reduce for 7 seconds.

Barbarian potion - Just barb can wield. You cast a random war cry buff for 10 seconds.
Monk potion - Just monk can wield. You cast a random mantra buff for 10 seconds.
Crusader - Just crusader can wield. You cast a random law for 10 seconds.

The other classes i dont have idea what it could be.

Let's make these potions. Or just make them level 2 rank or level 3 potions. So we will have use for all not used legendary potions.
block potion could be rather % less damage from blocked attacks.
First few potions can be made easily and would have a place in gameplay. Slow potion sounds like BotT itself but why wouldn't you consider that if you have a low level BotT? I donno, just have a bit of questions about damage increase modifiers because that's new. Block and frozen potions sound awesome.

I have no idea about class based potions, they actually sound better as a legendary item but I can see it can be made after a change.
Randomization of semi-passive auras actually may take a toll on your build, may be embed that ability to the Chaos potion? On use it teles you away and gives you a random passive aura skillrune or random pet skillrune; mantra, law, warcry, devour, companion, familiar, gargantuan, dependent on the class?
This is how i read it:
Need more useless potions:
Elemental Potion: when you drink it while wearing CoE, the rotation would be turned to the element on your bracers i.e. if you have 20% Fire on your Nemesis Bracers and CoE either cubed or on your person, drinking this potion would reset the elemental rotation starting from Fire.
05/29/2019 05:45 AMPosted by Jazz
This is how i read it:
[quote]Need more useless potions:
Ikr I just salvage for souls lol
05/29/2019 10:18 AMPosted by FusRoDah
05/29/2019 05:45 AMPosted by Jazz
This is how i read it:
[quote]Need more useless potions:
Ikr I just salvage for souls lol

Sure, but if the loot pool is increased with useless items the odds of getting what you really want are diminished.
05/29/2019 10:56 AMPosted by Jazz
Sure, but if the loot pool is increased with useless items the odds of getting what you really want are diminished.

We can pick what we want in one day gaming. Item pool need to go high so badly.
05/29/2019 02:27 PMPosted by PardalBR
05/29/2019 10:56 AMPosted by Jazz

We can pick what we want in one day gaming. Item pool need to go high so badly.

Looking at your two softcore season heroes with sub par gear proves you miserably wrong.
05/29/2019 02:35 PMPosted by Jazz

Looking at your two softcore season heroes with sub par gear proves you miserably wrong.

I wanted primal necro weapon. I got it in one day farming. So ? How about you ? Not a profile you have. haha.

Two softcore season heroes ? I just have one softcore season hero, you need one doctor for the eyes. Maybe you looking at my Hardcore season hero i just used to get conquest splinter to complete GR 45 and get the wings.
Duff Beer - Legendary Brew
Gains one of the following random buff for 8 seconds:
Hot Head - gain 50% IAS
Numbness - gain Ignore Pain
Drunken Master - gain 50% DPS to melee attacks
05/29/2019 02:40 PMPosted by PardalBR
So ? How about you ? Not a profile you have. haha

read this in a Master Yoda voice
How about the stamina bar with stamina pots?
Nothing to see here.............. move along.
05/29/2019 02:40 PMPosted by PardalBR
05/29/2019 02:35 PMPosted by Jazz

I wanted primal necro weapon. I got it in one day farming. So ? How about you ? Not a profile you have. haha.

Two softcore season heroes ? I just have one softcore season hero, you need one doctor for the eyes. Maybe you looking at my Hardcore season hero i just used to get conquest splinter to complete GR 45 and get the wings.

Okay, one softcore and two hardcore season heroes (one of them dead). So you got lucky getting a primal weapon for your necro - but not even an ancient for your season crusader that you've played for a good while. If you knew anything about the game you'd know about people going on for days and days trying to get that primal ancient weapon or piece of other gear and not getting it.
05/29/2019 06:20 PMPosted by Jazz

Okay, one softcore and two hardcore season heroes (one of them dead). So you got lucky getting a primal weapon for your necro - but not even an ancient for your season crusader that you've played for a good while. If you knew anything about the game you'd know about people going on for days and days trying to get that primal ancient weapon or piece of other gear and not getting it.

I have dropped 3 ancient pig sticker but not with the proper stats. My current pig sticker is better than ancient version. If you had knowledge about the build. You would know after the 7% attack speed the main stat is the secondary affixes.

+X % damage to humans
+x% damage to beasts

It's almost on maximum. So why to get one ancient with 15/21% when i have it almost on max ? So again i got one item i wanted. How about you ? A guy who tried to show smart but aren't not a little. And i didn't play a good while. Just played 3 first season days. Check my character classes hour register. My main time it was on barb.
Interesting that you would assist in then hijacking of your own post.

Stockholm Syndrome?
05/29/2019 07:34 PMPosted by Grumm
Interesting that you would assist in then hijacking of your own post.

Stockholm Syndrome?

I'm giving Jazz one discount. He needs attention. He likes to jump over all threads and to talk about off topics. According Freud when you talk hey potion would be nice and the player say hey you character is bad it's because he loves you.