Thank you for season 17

General Discussion
Best season so far. The LON buff should be permanent and next season should be about buffing existing legendaries that are currently useless and open up even more builds. Going back to playing the old sets again - no thanks, been doing that season 1-16.
I agree.
Great season indeed. LON buff is very nice.

Can you unlock Galactic wings anytime or only at S17?
Enjoying this season too. Just one thing. Make fist of the heavens great again!
06/01/2019 04:23 AMPosted by Nero
Great season indeed. LON buff is very nice.

Can you unlock Galactic wings anytime or only at S17?

Only S17
05/31/2019 10:59 PMPosted by Shakas
The LON buff should be permanent

No.

Dislike x 1000
Well...this season is nice.
But even so...after i took 2 seasons out cause of botters, i came back to check it out.
But wait... there still here... I played since launch and all the classes, before and after the market to leaderboards. I manage to get to top 1000 which is satisfying for the grind but after all this time blizzard still watches at botters messing up things.
First farming items to sell to market.... which finally get - take the market out... then farming to get the leaderboards. This time - take the players out. Even with the grind... there is no place to go. Just look at the number of players playing D3 from the start to this point.
You people even know the site... if you dont - www.ros-bot.com.
The real question is... is there or not a violation of ToS? so can anyone know how this works. Are you really going to do something against or not? Or we should get to something not bot'able? I hope this is not my last season with D3...cause after the break taken cause of them... I dont want to waste more time for botter to take the leaderboard. Thank you.
Is your period key sticking?