What is the go to setup for UE speed runs?

Demon Hunter
I'm looking to build a UE setup for speed runs and was just wondering what people's go to gear alterations are?

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/unhallowed-essence-multishot-demon-hunter-speed-farming-variation

This build suggests using Boon of the Hoarder with a Gold Wrap and Avarice ring, with Warzechian bracers and some altered skills like Cold Multishot to allow you to drop Thrill of the Hunt and pick up Blood Vengeance to help speed up. Is this a good setup or is there something better?
The IcyVeins Speed Farm UE is a great place to start for speed farming bounties and rifts. Depending on para and torment level, it can be a bit glassy for the boss fights, but that is easily adjusted for.

There are lots of ways to personalize this build for your own play style. Heck, my seasonal farmer is using a Squirts Neckless, just because.
Easy things for boss fights is have a damage ring (like an SoJ) with a damage gem in it and quickly swap out your Avarice/Hoarder. The same can be done with Gold Wrap to String of Ears/Witching Hour etc.
I used the cold speed build when t13 was a thing. Now that we have t16, I use Fire with Focus and Restraint for farming. The gems I use are Bane of the Trapped, Zei's Stone of Vengeance, and Bane of the Stricken.

It doesn't have as much movement speed, but it hits a lot harder and makes quick work of Boss fights.
06/08/2019 10:28 AMPosted by Varadia
The IcyVeins Speed Farm UE is a great place to start for speed farming bounties and rifts. Depending on para and torment level, it can be a bit glassy for the boss fights, but that is easily adjusted for.

There are lots of ways to personalize this build for your own play style. Heck, my seasonal farmer is using a Squirts Neckless, just because.

Love the Squirts

Whoa...that just sounds weird

If I'm farming mats I might as well be farming gold too (especially in Season) - so yeah, the Hoarder gem in Squirts, BotT, BoTP/Zeis 3rd gem...Avarice cubed...wear/cube Nems/Warz bracers (my seasonal still dies to much so I cube cindercoat for the time being). Because he still dies on T16 I swapped from Krelms belt to Goldwrap and pretty much invincible except at the start of a level or if I have to run a long way between packs.

I have it gear for S17 farming now -
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/PMG-1510/hero/98525628

This setup on T16 makes the Avarice conquest a breeze - I was just running a rift last night and had a 75mil gold streak without even trying (though already got the conquest previously).

Kymbo's neck is another option I use in NS since I have a nice Primal.