Long queue wait??

General Discussion
Always online for a single player game lul
Time to move on and do something better than playing this garbage game :D.
Well, look on the bright side, maybe they'll give us some sort of compensation for it being down so long.
You ingrate PC players! Go play games on your cell phone LOL
https://www.twitter.com/BlizzardCS

@BlizzardCS

Apparently twitter is the new "Diablo 3 server status" page.

So I would advise to use that for the newest updates.
everyone get free primal gear for this wait.
06/07/2019 01:29 PMPosted by Conners
Apparently twitter is the new "Diablo 3 server status" page.

You are many years behind on that statement. They stopped using the "server status" page for D3 long ago because it was misleading. There are two sets of servers. One is the Login/Authentication servers and the second is the game servers. The game servers can be up, but the Logins down. Status shows game servers available but people don't get why they can't access them.

Now information is listed in three places:

Launcher
Website Support Page https://us.battle.net/support/en/
CS Twitter

All three have the info you need.

This change was made more than 3 years ago.
so i guess there is no clue how long this is going to take??
06/07/2019 01:39 PMPosted by PigsOfWar
so i guess there is no clue how long this is going to take??

Nope. They keep giving small status updates, but right now nothing is up yet and they don't know when it will be.

Latest from CS (context the CS Blue was replying to a joke that everyone was in a donut coma due to it being donut day)

Vrakthris
1227 posts
Customer Support
Grimgòr
5m

gasp You figured it out!

Seriously though… it was a travesty today, there were no donuts in our building for national donut day. :frowning:

Just a small update, it looks like they are running through some troubleshooting to get servers back up. Unsuccessful thus far. I’ll try to provide additional info as I get it.
06/07/2019 10:43 AMPosted by Grumm
3 of the 8 hamsters powering the login server have sadly passed away. Services will be next week. They ask that flowers and nice shoeboxes be brought in lieu of drinks and refreshments.

The other 5 hamsters were fired months ago with the massive Actiblizzard layoffs.