Server Bnet Launcher Queue again

Technical Support
GOT 136 MINUTES TO WAIT TO OPEN BNET.

After last server maintenance you did on tuesday the servers got a joke.

Rollback tuesday server side settings!
I logged in just now -- no server quece.
Well on americas it's terrible. My friend list got wiped (bugged). Terrible server side latency. I runned speed internet third website measure and it's normal.

https://i.ibb.co/Y0B2mg3/123.jpg
Umm... I logged in without issue about 10 mins ago. Not seeing any other reports on the TS forum about this. No latency at all in the Americas for me and I am 3000 miles from the US D3 data center. I am on the East Coast and the data center for me is in Los Angeles.

For Brazil you might be connecting to the South Americas datacenter which is in Brazil.

Friends list - yeah that does look bugged. Odd.
06/09/2019 07:27 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Umm... I logged in without issue about 10 mins ago. Not seeing any other reports on the TS forum about this. No latency at all in the Americas for me and I am 3000 miles from the US D3 data center. I am on the East Coast and the data center for me is in Los Angeles.

For Brazil you might be connecting to the South Americas datacenter which is in Brazil.

Friends list - yeah that does look bugged. Odd.

Well now the latency got better. Although the GR got bugged. Orek does not give option to close the GR.

https://i.ibb.co/rsG6Jjz/123sad.jpg
Logging in to begin play has not been my problem, staying logged in is.
This started before the Tuesday maintenance, about 2 weeks ago: I log in, choose my character, wait a few seconds for the latency to settle then head for the rift tower. About half-to-3/4 of the way thru the rift the game stalls with an Error 1016. I have to re-enter my password to begin again, but the first attempt will fail; timing out at the "Retrieving Heroes" portion, Error 395002. The next attempt is successful and I can usually play for an hour or so before the 1016 happens again and the dance begins anew.
Just my 2 cents.
06/09/2019 06:06 AMPosted by PardalBR
GOT 136 MINUTES TO WAIT TO OPEN BNET.

After last server maintenance you did on tuesday the servers got a joke.

Rollback tuesday server side settings!

It's making you wait to average out all the elite battles you 1-click-killed.
God I love console. No wait time, plays offline. Better control scheme. Better ui. Why anybody plays on PC anymore is beyond me.
06/09/2019 09:06 AMPosted by PonyKiller
God I love console. No wait time, plays offline. Better control scheme. Better ui. Why anybody plays on PC anymore is beyond me.

Wait till the next CoD comes out with the full multiplatform support and watch alllllllll the crybabies come in looking for pc to be removed from console playmatching because they are, by how they use hardware, automatically at a severe disadvantage over PC controls.

AKA Mouse/keyboard > controller
06/09/2019 09:19 AMPosted by Thorbalt
AKA Mouse/keyboard > controller

I would buy diablo 3 for nintendo switch if they allow mouse/keyboard adapter.
Wow! How you was all is more... my sugar ^.^