My BlizzCon 2019 Diablo predictions!

General Discussion
06/05/2019 08:59 AMPosted by Oblivion
If they do showcase the druid this year, it'll probably be poorly made. Honestly, I'm not expecting much.

I am sure there will be no D3 expac or Druid or any other new hero for D3.

But what makes you believe it will be poorly made?

Please learn to separate your hate of Activion-Blizzard from your admiration for Blizzard-Diablo love of the game with amazing attention to detail.
06/05/2019 09:02 AMPosted by Chetanji
06/05/2019 08:59 AMPosted by Oblivion
If they do showcase the druid this year, it'll probably be poorly made. Honestly, I'm not expecting much.

I am sure there will be no D3 expac or Druid or any other new hero for D3.

But what makes you believe it will be poorly made?

Please learn to separate your hate of Activion-Blizzard from your admiration for Blizzard-Diablo love of the game with amazing attention to detail.

That's a silly accusation honestly, it has nothing to do with hate. Merely based it off of Diablo 3 necro, which imo was rather poorly made.
Diablo 3 isn't getting any more expansions. MAYBE a new character. Even that's highly doubtful.

Most likely they'll announce D:I and if we're super lucky, a teaser for a Diablo PC game.
06/05/2019 09:02 AMPosted by HelloKitty
If Blizzard cares at all about their image, they would not mention Diablo Immortal or unveil any more mobile titles at BlizzCon in 2019.

Allen Adham and Nevalistis are Diablo spoke-persons this year. Do I need to refresh your memory? There's no way you won't hear about D:I this year, now that its release scheduled for last quarter '19 or first quarter of '20. And talking about D:I won't do jacksh** for their "image" afterall.

They learnt their lesson, they'll come up with something and serve D:I as a sidedish. Allen Brack stepped in and talked about that they haven't stressed they're a PC oriented company enough. I think the fear of trade bans of government finally set in. Coincidentally after shills stained their brand enough with politics, they raised an eye brow and started to fear. Hilarious. I expect something for PC this year, otherwise they'll attract lots of unwanted attention and lose interest from market again.

06/05/2019 09:02 AMPosted by HelloKitty
And, sadly, the gamers and lifelong fans exist outside of that bubble.

Hardly. They believe what's thrown at them by media, instead of following what company did so far. That's not living inside or outside of a bubble but imprisoning self to others' views, opinions and lectures.

Neither D:I was hinted throughly before its reveal at the Blizzcon'18. All we knew was, they opened a D3 cash shop at China and it was doing good. All news articles talk about a possible D4 or a brand new big project, then when all we got was a mobile app, same news outlets discriminated fans by "political correctness". Let's hope that shill media's political correctness are not the only "pc news" we hear this Blizzcon.
Nobody expected or wanted it, nor deciphered that hype video as a mobile oriented campaign. That hype video tried to convince fans there'd be something for everyone. Yet, here we are stuck with a mobile game with no emulator or multi-platform related news. Sounded familiar? No?

Neither we know something about next year, nor can predict, yet you're all willing to get on the bandwagon of hype without any single hint. Sounds nothing more than a Pavlovian response or Stockholm syndrome, or in some cases completely living in a bubble of bliss. We have nothing to theoretize about Diablo yet some people praise media like fraud gods.

If not for Brack's emergency interview, we wouldn't even hear about PC and he prioritized WoW and OW over Diablo in that IGN interview, emphasized it by using exact phrasing. Whatever their plans are, they'd be skipping consoles because it's banned in China and now sliding to the PC upon hearing the news.
Also WoW Classic is coming up fast to recover the MMO scene, hopefully this will teach them a lesson about game design in the long run because their modern approach is lackey and far from creating communities.

It speaks volumes for someone who's not deaf.

06/05/2019 09:16 AMPosted by Oblivion
Merely based it off of Diablo 3 necro, which imo was rather poorly made.

Well... To be honest I thought that was very well made. It was lacking at some areas but gameplay was fun and skill-oriented.
They will do this for sure:

Classic WoW.

W3 Remaster

Basic OW stuff (video, character maybe a map)

HS cards and expansion

New mobile stuff (per warcraft, OW and Diablo)

Teaser of D4 (coming soon, forges are burning really hot)

Probably anything else about Diablo but not too much.
Rumors if true, which they probably are, all but confirmed no more expansions for Diablo 3. They shifted their resources to Diablo 4 after they considered d3 a failure.
Don't you have phones? Keker XD
But seriously, no one should expect anything for D3 at Blizzcon 2019. In 2018, it made lots of sense to have 2nd dlc for D3 as D4 wasn't likely at that point.

Yes, there's a slight chance D3 druid was pushed because of D3 Switch release. Obviously they couldn't release both at the same time. But that's a stretch - we've reached the point where hope is now fool's hope. As sad as it is. However, sometimes miracles happen but just don't expect a miracle to happen.
with a much anticipated Diablo 3 expansion pack featuring a new character class

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,no one wants any more d3 bull!@#$.Everyone wants a new game with real diablo content,none of that bull%^-* cartoonish kiddy game like diablo 3.We want darkness,macrabre and violent content wich require skills and crucial decision ,in other words nothing like diablo 3.
06/05/2019 03:13 PMPosted by Mpower122
with a much anticipated Diablo 3 expansion pack featuring a new character class

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,no one wants any more d3 bull!@#$.Everyone wants a new game with real diablo content,none of that bull%^-* cartoonish kiddy game like diablo 3.We want darkness,macrabre and violent content wich require skills and crucial decision ,in other words nothing like diablo 3.

I mean, I'd like more QoL changes for D3, and another character class would also be nice. While D4 will be my focus on pc after launch, I'd still play D3 on my switch.
Predictions: China bans all american videogames so actiblizz thorws D:I to the trash can where it belongs. D4 delays its development only to be canceled 4 years later. In blizzcon bobby kotick perfoms his infamous tap dance in the scenario.
I want DRUID expansion. With new line of damage. Druid Elemental just come:

Earth druid - Druid absorb X physical damage and all of them stack to the next druid damage.

Lightning druid - Each orb of lightning you are dealt damage you give back a lot of little rays of lightning damage for X% from it's original damage.

Fire druid - Each fire ground you sit you get on fire and burn enemies into 15 yeards for x seconds.

Poison druid - You absorb all ground poison (you remove poison from ground) and enemies with 75 or higher HP are moved to 75% HP instantly.
--------------

And for each elemental one new transformation:

Fire = Druid become an IFRIT demon.
Physical = Werewolf / Bear transformation.
Poison = Druid become a Scorpion King
Ice = Druid become a Yetti / Iceshatter / Shiva.
Lightning = Druid Becomes Ramuh spreading lightning everywhere.
06/10/2019 09:52 AMPosted by PardalBR

Earth druid - Druid absorb X physical damage and all of them stack to the next druid damage.

Lightning druid - Each orb of lightning you are dealt damage you give back a lot of little rays of lightning damage for X% from it's original damage.

Fire druid - Each fire ground you sit you get on fire and burn enemies into 15 yeards for x seconds.

Poison druid - You absorb all ground poison (you remove poison from ground) and enemies with 75 or higher HP are moved to 75% HP instantly.
--------------

--------------

That goes against the established lore. I just want 3 main builds and variants. Were-form (wolf and bear), pets (raven, wolves, bear, sage, etc), and elemental (maybe more emphasis on earth magics than before).
My prediction is that every prediction in every prediction thread will be 100% wrong. Just like last year. And many other years.
Rumors if true, which they probably are, all but confirmed no more expansions for Diablo 3. They shifted their resources to Diablo 4 after they considered d3 a failure.

Failure really? In which way? Because sales and profit wise D3 is anything but a failure. Even from a player perspective people are still in here complaining about the game 5 plus years later. I have purchased and played (briefly) BAD games before and I can assure you that after I quit playing them I never gave them a second thought or posted regularly on their general forums for the next 5 years. Be real, Diablo 3 was a HUGE success.
My prediction is there will be a few Diablo announcements and updates on the mobile game and no playable demo for the next Diablo but Diablo 4 will be announced with one picture and fade to black.
All this hype about Diablo 4 is just that hype. As far as I am concerned that Brandy person could specifically come to my house, look me dead in the eye, and swear on her life Diablo 4 is being made and I would laugh in her face. Everyone getting all worked up about leaked information, hummmm Seems to be a regular occurrence for information leaks to start the hype train every year for Blizzcon around this time. Give it a few month and Brandy can give you a new hot forge lie to listen to so they can tell you all about the release date for Diablo Immortal.
The only thing they will show is D:I and with all that old game hype maaaaaybe a D2 Remaster. But no D3 or D4, i guarantee it

Come on man, holy crap. Hahah.
Druid had a poison related skill back in D2, it was named Rabies and it dealt mad poison damage when at Werewolf phase. I believe they'll split the Werebear and Werewolf abilities if Druid ever visits D3 anyway. Werewolf and Werebear skills had different modifications on their skills for changing the attack type to fire or poison or steal life on hit. Not splitting them at different professions would be a waste.

06/10/2019 04:31 PMPosted by Prology
Failure really? In which way? Because sales and profit wise D3 is anything but a failure.

That be shills' way of talking at the mouth of fans and creating an empathy for clicks. None of the upper chairs of Blizzard could or would, call D3 a failure.
Same Diablo 3 was so successful at China with cash shop, they decided to create D:I for returning investment favor. How in the hell someone with knowledge and capability of development and design would call D3 a "failure"?
Also let me remind you; there was a rumor spread like wild-fire about Blizzard cutting costs then they revealed to work on block-buster sequels and have enough resources to scrap 2 years of work. Why should I credit the rumors about D4? Especially if interviews and connotations made by shill media types who drink from his 'fanboy tears' mug every morning.

If you utter a silly detail like that, then I have rights to question if that interview was a product of imagination with homages to crime movies at the start of 2000s and Charles Dickens stories. That's a detail that many fans skipped. Possibly because they were too busy salivating and calling anyone a liar or "heretic" who see the clash of logic there. How gullible and delusional are you people again? How blindly you want to follow media without questioning?
For calling one of the few games that got them over a billion dollars over a few years and hit the top10 most sold games list of all time, one must be willing to turn their head from facts.

Calling D3 a failure simply digressing the subject to protect the company's fame in an unnecessary fashion to bind with old fans who was never happy with D3 at all; that exact shill media deflected blame on fans and called everyone trolls. That was the biggest influence for Blizzard stock market taking a hit; their investors are also the same fans they talked trash about. Yet media were so full of themselves they were in denial.

Anyone sane and smart can see why they created D:I, it was built upon the market success of D3. That game was so powerful and successful they replicated it at D:I as well. What made you believe they'll take a huge twist and will not copy D3 at the next title as well?
They have sales' figures at their hands and I don't think D1 sales from GoG will create an influence on it. They can simply create the same D3 in next Diablo with an ugly color palette and 10 year old game engine that can not handle shadow casts or vertical positioning.
And you know what? You'll love it.
I want DRUID expansion.

There will be no DRUID expansion.
But there could possibly be a DRUID DLC ( not expansion, dippsy doodle)