Unable to log in

Technical Support
I'm not able to log into the game. I get in a queue and get an error message. I put in my authenticator number & it said it was incorrect. When I try again, I get this message

https://twitter.com/LadyElton/status/1137045353608425472
Samesies......
Can't log in either...now i have a 77min queue to even log into bnet.
mines saying 173 minutes...wth
{{LOL}} ...I'm sitting here, not understanding why i'm looking at 276min wait?!? There's that many more [people playing all of a sudden? Please explain!
329 min wait and climbing. WTF OVER !!!
Looks like authentication server problems. It's affecting all of their games

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1137046311117762560
258 min wait in Oregon.
now it's 400 min.
It would be really nice of Blizzard to put a post up. I even logged on to Twitter but it just said they are having a few issues. A few, a six hour wait. Has anyone logged on?

A problem with the auth servers which may result in slow or failed logins. 'MAY'????????????????
Same issue, something with authentication server.

"There is a temporary outage of the Blizzard Service. Please try again later. (Code 73)

Apparently, you must be a twitterturd to follow server status updates. Stupid. Where did the server status forum go? And who was the millenial that made that decision?
06/07/2019 11:07 AMPosted by PoppaFaust
Same issue, something with authentication server.

"There is a temporary outage of the Blizzard Service. Please try again later. (Code 73)

Apparently, you must be a twitterturd to follow server status updates. Stupid. Where did the server status forum go? And who was the millenial that made that decision?

I don't use !@#$ter or crapbook so I guess server updates are out of the question.
I got 893 minute wait now lol
Do Blues even look at the D3 forums anymore?
Clearly the answer is no, they do not.
Considering it's also affecting WoW and Overwatch (not to mention the desktop app), they're well aware of the issue
they better clearly clear this up ..Im waitng on my primal sash of knives..goshhh
All Blizzard servers are down. Be patient as it could take some time
Yep, been down for about 1 hr. Figures, I just re-rolled my DH into an "Impale" killing machine. Now I'm hitting for several BILLION damage! Whoo-Hoo!!!

So sad I can't play right now... :(