Justice lantern....

Demon Hunter
I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY this is a consistent drop, with dex mind you, for a DH loot pool. No demon hunter (Or monk for that matter) in their right mind is going to use this ring.
Do you start your GR from the same place every time? I don't have any real proof, but it seemed to me starting from different chapters got me different common loot drops. I wonder if anyone has ever done any research into this?
Justice lantern can be used on templar follower (with the Freeze of Deflection Shield).
06/10/2019 06:48 AMPosted by Kindergarten
Justice lantern can be used on templar follower (with the Freeze of Deflection Shield).

It could... but not with dex. I cant think of one class or follower that would use this ring with dex.
06/10/2019 09:21 AMPosted by Moysa
It could... but not with dex. I cant think of one class or follower that would use this ring with dex.
The main stat is meaningless for followers. No matter how much you spec with dps stats, there overall damage is negligible. Your followers should be wearing gear that has useful effects on it; such as combining any justice lanturn with any freeze of deflection. The ring also has really high crowd control reduction, which is extremely useful for keeping your follower active. If they're CC locked, they might as well be dead

I made this guide to go over gearing a follower and some random mechanics you can use with them:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20754897356
06/07/2019 02:57 PMPosted by Moysa
I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY this is a consistent drop, with dex mind you, for a DH loot pool. No demon hunter (Or monk for that matter) in their right mind is going to use this ring.

Just an oversight like Frostburns dropping for Crusader who don't have Cold element skills.
More Souls :)
06/10/2019 10:36 AMPosted by GhostDragon
06/07/2019 02:57 PMPosted by Moysa

Just an oversight like Frostburns dropping for Crusader who don't have Cold element skills.

When Reaper of Souls launched, Crusaders DID have cold as an element. They dropped cold and moved any cold skills into the other elements leaving the Monk as the only 5 element class.