Is the game offline?

Technical Support
Are the servers down for maintenance? Cause that is what it is telling me but i can find no posts about them being down..
I'd really like to know....
but i can find no posts about them being down..

I don't think you really looked, there are several threads in this forum alone.

To answer your question, yes, the login servers are having issues and down right now, https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/21184106

Also check @BlizzardCS on twitter.
authentication servers are down
Yeah go try and login and click the "Server Status" message that appears and tell me I didn't look.
06/07/2019 12:08 PMPosted by Asuka
Yeah go try and login and click the "Server Status" message that appears and tell me I didn't look.

There are literally 5+ posts in this forum alone, which were posted before yours. Fairly certain you didn't look or you're blind and the voice to text isn't working for you.
06/07/2019 12:15 PMPosted by labmixz
06/07/2019 12:08 PMPosted by Asuka

There are literally 5+ posts in this forum alone, which were posted before yours. Fairly certain you didn't look or you're blind and the voice to text isn't working for you.

You mean the 5+ posts of people getting different errors and having different issues? Cause that is what I am seeing... I'm having no issues or wait time to get into Battle Net, I just keep getting error 38 in Diablo 3
Diablo3 uses Battle.net for the entire backbone connection (i.e. it can not play offline). If Battle.net is having issues, Diablo3 won't be able to play, expect random errors in game because it is having problems communicating to the battle.net servers. Even if you're already signed into battle.net, there's a consistent connection and authorization that happens, if said connection is failing/dropping, you will get errors.
well look since u know so much go help them fix it and get it back online
wow a random outage that last for close to 2 hours... thats fun... Maybe you need to stop firing staff to protect your bottom line Blizzard.... Maybe just maybe you would have someone competent enough to fix these kinds of problems. It has been a real crap show over there for the past few years and it appears to only be getting worse. They still don't even have a ETA on when the problem will be resolved... What a joke.
Oh its actually been 4 hours sense the outage started... I just happened to get discounted when it was 2 hours in... I bet they don't compensate their players with anything either. Gametime for World of Warcraft will still go down. Double EXP will still end at the set time. ETC ETC... Blizzard, shame on you.