Wish I could log into the game

General Discussion
Ever since the server problem yesterday, I have not been able to log in. The client hangs up on "Retrieving character list" This happened earlier in the week as well, but resolved itself after a couple hours. However this is getting ridiculous. No word from Blizzard in a large amount of time. The forums are littered with people having the same issues, yet Blizzard is no where to be found..
"Blizzard CS - The Americas

@BlizzardCS
14h14 hours ago
More
The login issues have been resolved. Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience. If you continue to receive any errors, see about restarting the app, or turning off your system for at least 5 minutes before restarting and retesting. #BlizzCS?

They said this and packed their bags for the weekends.

#Lies
06/08/2019 04:19 AMPosted by Pokemon
"Blizzard CS - The Americas

@BlizzardCS
14h14 hours ago
More
The login issues have been resolved. Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience. If you continue to receive any errors, see about restarting the app, or turning off your system for at least 5 minutes before restarting and retesting. #BlizzCS?

They said this and packed their bags for the weekends.

#Lies

Yea, very frustrating.. I made a post in the technical support section, and one of their pieces of advice was to leave my clan, and then rejoin............. Tell me again how you do that if you can't log into the game? lol, they've lost touch with everything to the extent that its not even funny any more. Oh well, who wants to play video games on the weekend anyway. /sigh
Before they think its fully resolved, we need to bump all related "retrieving hero list" errors up, so as to remind them what needs to be done 1st thing on the next working day. Else, they will just boot up their PCs and meddle with their phones while sipping their latte and putting they legs on the table.

BUMP!
Hey CS, look into this
06/08/2019 04:23 AMPosted by Gimpzor
Yea, very frustrating.. I made a post in the technical support section, and one of their pieces of advice was to leave my clan, and then rejoin............. Tell me again how you do that if you can't log into the game? lol, they've lost touch with everything to the extent that its not even funny any more. Oh well, who wants to play video games on the weekend anyway. /sigh

That advice was for your post 5 days ago. It is not accurate advice for the current issue that started yesterday. Two different problems even though they seem similar. You were not told to leave and rejoin clan for the current issue.

06/08/2019 05:56 AMPosted by Pokemon
Hey CS, look into this

CS does not come to this forum. Bumping threads just to bump them, even though you are rightfully frustrated, can instead make the forum mods grump and make them suspend you. You don't want that I am sure!

The CS/TS team who post on forums in Tech Support and on Twitter don't come in to work until later. It is a Saturday and only 6am in California. When they get to work and contact the team working on the issue, we will probably see an update in the Tech Support Forum.